I know what will make me happy but I know I'll never get it.

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
The key to my happiness would be to find something that I genuinely like doing so much, that it doesn't feel like work. And to be able to do that a lot and make a lot of money. Basically it's making a lot of money without it feeling tedious or hard, because it's pleasant and what I really enjoy doing.

But for years now I've searched for anything that I would be interested in (even if it wouldn't ever make me money), and I just couldn't find such a thing. Too bad, it's the only thing that will cure my crippling depression.

Money would be so nice. If I were rich my life would be so good, 99% of people don't understand just how great it would be to be an autist with money. Well, first I'd take care of my parents and spend some money on them, they're everything to me, but other than that, money would just allow me to do so many things I want to do.

But money doesn't mean shit if I have to work hard for it. Nah, fuck that, even 1 hour of work feels like torture. Fuck that, money isn't worth anything compared to my time and enjoyment. That's why I would've wanted something that I enjoyed so much that it didn't feel like work, it would just be something I naturally want to do, just how I enjoy and want to rot in bed while watching tv shows. Ohh well, fuck these useless daydreams, what's the point of torturing myself with such unrealistic scenarios? Might as well have made a thread about wanting to ride a unicorn into Valhalla.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Most workers and wagies endure that feeling of torture because they have to in order to fulfill the meaning of their lives. Be it providing for their spouses, saving face/shame or whatever. Very few people actually enjoy the work they do

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
only thing that makes me happy is getting high and putting my p in v the rest cope

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
only thing that makes me happy is getting high and putting my p in v the rest cope
I wish I'd at least make enough to get high every day. But on $300 a month you can probably get high only a few times before the whole month's wages are gone. So that's a no go for me.

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

the supreme youngcel gentleman
Nov 26, 2020
I don't want to work for this clown society
I feel you fellow autistcel

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
So many people just want to be rich. Where are the men who want to be smart or wise?

Activity
So far there's no one here