Success I have good news and I want to share it with everyone

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
I'd been under the impression that I had reached my max height (5ft 11in) so I stopped measuring it months ago.

Guess what? I've actually grown like an inch since then, it's crazy. These must be the height gains I lost because I starved myself to lose weight once (which I gained back btw, and then did the whole thing properly). I wonder if all the protein I started consuming and sleeping more helped too.

I'll pray that you guys are able to squeeze every last cm of growth you've got left. :) :) :)

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
What is your age? I stopped growing in height at 18

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
that's not a bad height boyo

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
I managed to grow a few inches in height at 18. It stopped though.

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
That's a good height! Could even do with being a couple inches shorter, haha. Make good use of it ;)
My Dad is 6'1-2, my Mom is 5'3. I don't know how.

I don't like talking about height a lot because I don't like bragging though.

SegmentationFault

SegmentationFault

Trying to stay whitepilled
Nov 27, 2020
Thank you, I'm 6ft+ now. If the 666 thing is true then I only need 6pack abs and 6 figures now :D
6ft is too tall for trannies
you'll never be a woman
cope, seethe and dilate
XD

Last edited:
CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I reached my adult height aged 12, around 5'6 which meant I was a foot taller than my peers. I hit puberty aged 10 but the internet says that isn't even considered early. It is only classified as early puberty if it is before 9.

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
Apr 3, 2021
Apparently a rare genetic anomaly, but supposedly some people can gain an Inch or two between the ages of 25 and 30. This is extremely unlikely and rare, but if anyone is worried they're done growing, I suppose it's technically possible you may gain an inch or two, albeit it's very unlikely and I wouldn't hold too much hope of that concept.

Activity
So far there's no one here