Discussion I hate when females ask what am I doing rn/how I spent my day

• Thread starter augustorademaker
  • Start date
augustorademaker

augustorademaker

Admiral
Aug 28, 2023
If I tell them the truth, they see me as a NEET loser. If I lie, they notice it. If I refuse to answer, they will know the answer automatically.
What the hell should I do in these situations?
Why do they keep asking this when they know you're a damn NEET? Is that meant to bother/nag you?

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

neet for almost 9 yrs never worked hand atrophy
Dec 12, 2021
where are you talking to these foids?

Caesar

Caesar

Wagiecel
Jun 8, 2023
If I tell them the truth, they see me as a NEET loser. If I lie, they notice it. If I refuse to answer, they will know the answer automatically.
What the hell should I do in these situations?
Why do they keep asking this when they know you're a damn NEET? Is that meant to bother/nag you?
Tell them don't worry about it because it's none of your business.

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
You should try to not talk about yourself.

guuguugaagaa

guuguugaagaa

NEET
May 8, 2022
simple , i went to the gym maxxed my pr , it was 450lbs and then headed to the food shelter to donate some food for the homeless
on my way back home there was a cat stuck on a tree and its elderly owner was looking for help so i climbed the 30ft tree and saved the cat
i got a phone call from my buddy steve who works on the DEA and asked me if i'm down to be undercover to bust the cuban cartel

ZZebra786

ZZebra786

NEET COMMANDER
May 6, 2023
Not True, You need to adopt the elitist mind set, when i talk to foids on discord i tell them why the neet life is based. Tell them about the black pill and why the men in there life's are actual brainwashed slaves of the elites. They know Im right and it works

J

johan

Banned
May 25, 2023
simple , i went to the gym maxxed my pr , it was 450lbs and then headed to the food shelter to donate some food for the homeless
on my way back home there was a cat stuck on a tree and its elderly owner was looking for help so i climbed the 30ft tree and saved the cat
i got a phone call from my buddy steve who works on the DEA and asked me if i'm down to be undercover to bust the cuban cartel
Very gu gu of you, ngl.

guuguugaagaa

guuguugaagaa

NEET
May 8, 2022
Not True, You need to adopt the elitist mind set, when i talk to foids on discord i tell them why the neet life is based. Tell them about the black pill and why the men in there life's are actual brainwashed slaves of the elites. They know Im right and it works
ice_wallow_come#6666
bio :
he/him
alpha neetcel , blackpill discipline
if u're 14+ then you're a kitten and should call me daddy

Activity
So far there's no one here