I had sex with.....

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Myself three times last night. That's the most action an old nigga like me has had in years. I'm lucky if I can pop off one load in a day. The higher doses of adderall I took yesterday really paid off last night. And i lost two pounds :yay::feelsok::feelsthumb::feelsuhuh::feelsdamn::feelsshh::feelspepo::feelsohgod::feelsskeptic::feelsahhh::feelsrainbow::feelspuke::feelspat::dance::feelslala::clown::feelsdevilish::feelsree::feelsLSD:

Last edited:
Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
@NeverEndingWinter how the fuck are you not slaying your lean maxed. You should be clapping some cheeks. Oh wait your none nt. Same that's why every person here doesn't clap its cause there none nt. I'm going to have to make a thread about that.

Last edited:
uglyboi1

uglyboi1

neet for almost 9 yrs never worked hand atrophy
Dec 12, 2021
@NeverEndingWinter how the fuck are you not slaying your lean maxed. You should be clapping some cheeks. Oh wait your none nt. Same that's why every person here doesn't clap its cause there none nt. I'm going to have to make a thread about that.
being recessed is worse than being non nt but both its over

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
my upper jaw and undereye area is recessed (i have an underbite)
Your tall with thick hair so you make up for that your no Brad pit but I've scene alot worse

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Top 5% cheeks.
Yeah I'm giant ass cheeks only. She could have a great face everything is perfect but if she isn't between the height of say 5'2 and 5'6 I'm not putting any effort in. Flat stomach is a requirement too. So as a fat old wigger the odds are stacked against me.

Activity
So far there's no one here