I finally understand @PointOfNoReturn's fetish

クーロ

クーロ

عثمان دان فوديو الثاني
Jan 23, 2024
Screenshot 20200825 010819

GGRRRRRRRRRR I NEEEEEEEED IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Riddler

Riddler

Fukurist
Oct 18, 2023
As far as E kinks go it's hardly a fetish and very normal. Conventionally attractive women dressed relatively NT

Not that hard to understand really. Not like the guy wants to tie bitches up and pee on them... or does he

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Gothicc Hoes
Jun 11, 2022
Not like the guy wants to tie bitches up and pee on them... or does he
Maybe :feelsmmm:

rekamaður

rekamaður

I'm beginning to feel like a r@pe god, r@pe god
Apr 12, 2023
As far as E kinks go it's hardly a fetish and very normal. Conventionally attractive women dressed relatively NT

Not that hard to understand really. Not like the guy wants to tie bitches up and pee on them... or does he
More women are into being tied up/abused than the other way around tbh

クーロ

クーロ

عثمان دان فوديو الثاني
Jan 23, 2024

I developed the kink because I imagine these clothes are very heavy. My fetish is licking the sweat off of her to alleviate the heat :feelsmmm:

Polar-Z

Polar-Z

Goonin forward, troon a new page
Aug 3, 2023
These Goths and e girls are disgusting.

I can't imagine myself touching their faces with my own lips without that gross make-up leaving its mark on me. That weird female beauty product perfume. The stench of it stuck in my nostrils and my skin.

IT'S THE SMELL
Images 2

クーロ

クーロ

عثمان دان فوديو الثاني
Jan 23, 2024

I can't imagine myself touching their faces with my own lips without that gross make-up leaving its mark on me. That weird female beauty product perfume. The stench of it stuck in my nostrils and my skin.

IT'S THE SMELLView attachment 111076
Speaking like you ever had the experience. I know you never left your basement brother don't yap

Polar-Z

Polar-Z

Goonin forward, troon a new page
Aug 3, 2023
Speaking like you ever had the experience. I know you never left your basement brother don't yap
How would you possibly know? I had my share of absurdities before the neet life took hold of my soul
Tumblr inline p87imboR9H1sh6kg8 540

クーロ

クーロ

عثمان دان فوديو الثاني
Jan 23, 2024
these women scare my pp so i can't coom to them
The scare factor is even hotter. If I saw someone like this irl I'd shiver and fantasize about them poking fun at me like a shotacon. It is a very depraved fantasy ngl

Pirate

Pirate

NEET
Feb 24, 2024
The scare factor is even hotter. If I saw someone like this irl I'd shiver and fantasize about them poking fun at me like a shotacon. It is a very depraved fantasy ngl
shotacons usually are dickchads so i cant compete with them

Friezacel

Friezacel

NEET
Feb 13, 2024
PointOfNoReturn is Chad, he could easily get a goth if he really wanted

browncel

browncel

NEET
Jan 31, 2024

IT'S THE SMELLView attachment 111076
girl crying GIF

I hate them to man i hate them to but i cant look at one without my coomer brain thinking sexual acts

browncel

browncel

NEET
Jan 31, 2024
girl crying GIF

I hate them to man i hate them to but i cant look at one without my coomer brain thinking sexual acts

Wouldnt yoy like to fuck this scene girl for example ik you would polar

browncel

browncel

NEET
Jan 31, 2024
@PointOfNoReturn you will pull one you are chadlite just go to a deathrock show near by you listen to stuff like 45grave and wear a some deathrock band shirt and try pulling one. Ive heard they have low standards so youll probably be out of there league anyways. Anyways good luck chadlite

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Gothicc Hoes
Jun 11, 2022
@PointOfNoReturn you will pull one you are chadlite just go to a deathrock show near by you listen to stuff like 45grave and wear a some deathrock band shirt and try pulling one. Ive heard they have low standards so youll probably be out of there league anyways. Anyways good luck chadlite
That was already the plan I have music festival tickets + most dudes that attend them look brutal
i even order a death shirt to slay
IMG 8936

browncel

browncel

NEET
Jan 31, 2024
Only an idiot would hold an assault rifle like that.

the undertaker wwe GIF
Fuck it, I'm gonna let my autism out.
Her left index finger is too close to the barrel, she's not practicing trigger discipline, and the stock is literally over her shoulder in the most retarded way possible instead of pressed snugly against her front deltoid. As soon as she shoots that thing, its going to go flying back over her shoulder. Someone nuke this bitch immediately

browncel

browncel

NEET
Jan 31, 2024
Fuck it, I'm gonna let my autism out.
Her left index finger is too close to the barrel, she's not practicing trigger discipline, and the stock is literally over her shoulder in the most retarded way possible instead of pressed snugly against her front deltoid. As soon as she shoots that thing, its going to go flying back over her shoulder. Someone nuke this bitch immediately
Shes still hot and petite despite her dumb way of holding a ar lel

Activity
So far there's no one here