Serious I don't believe in race science anymore.

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
I believe many black people end up coming off as low IQ because they are raised on an American education and hood culture from rap music (by rappers that are millionaires for fuck sake). It's herd mentality that causes them to act ghetto and retarded to fit in as they grow up and once their brain stops growing its stuck that way for good. The way they're raised today is the exact opposite of MLK's saying. They base their personalities off the color of their skin and act like everyone owes them something because their ancestors happened to be slaves centuries ago.

ive met many ghetto niggers like this acting like everyone owes them a favor just because they're black. These guys still live decent lives in comparison to literal starving illiterate kids in Africa. What a bunch of posing fakeass faggots. If you take a burgeristan nigger and place him in Africa he wouldnt last a day, even with his "hood" experience and rapping skills :feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL:

High iq black guys tend to be more down to earth, many say blackpilled things and can get away with it. I love black truecels. :feelsok:

S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020
Because I just found 200IQ Nigger.

Oh ? How This Make U Feel?
058257b3ada679561ebd061867d3e49d0978ee6c.jpg

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Oh ? How This Make U Feel?
058257b3ada679561ebd061867d3e49d0978ee6c.jpg
Truth. There are no proud noodles, they all abandon their culture if given a chance to be with a white man.
How does it make feel? I prefer female nature to be out in the open so I'm ok with that.

S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020
Truth. There are no proud noodles, they all abandon their culture if given a chance to be with a white man.
How does it make feel? I prefer female nature to be out in the open so I'm ok with that.
Oh? You Go To Restaurant And There Are WMAF Couples Everywhere WYD?
tumblr_p7z71x5OXV1wr7ok4o3_500.jpg

artificialanecdote

artificialanecdote

♫ In the 𝕎𝕒𝕧𝕖 lies the secret of creation ♫
Dec 13, 2020
i tried discussing the antinatalist position with my mother the other day... it didn't get very far. we got stuck on the truism that life is suffering.

• +1
Reactions: Kaz
Activity
So far there's no one here