I can't play games anymore

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
I had an unusually productive day today. I didn't play games for months, but today I installed like 30.

But guess what? I ended up uninstalling every single one of them.

And many of them were good games. Some of them were even games I was really interested in! I was playing the game and thinking "this is a good game".

And yet I still uninstalled them, even the very good games. I just can't be arsed to play them. I play for 30 minutes max (usually 5) and them I'm like "ok, now I've had enough". Even if it's a very good game.

However it seems there's a handful of games I can still play, those that I've played for a long time already. Every once in a while I get back into those and lose weeks or months of my life doing the same shit over and over again that I did before. Like modded Minecraft or LoL (although I've deleted my LoL account already thank fuck).

Based Vampire

Based Vampire

Sleep late, and read trashy books!
Mar 23, 2023
I had an unusually productive day today. I didn't play games for months, but today I installed like 30.

But guess what? I ended up uninstalling every single one of them.

And many of them were good games. Some of them were even games I was really interested in! I was playing the game and thinking "this is a good game".

And yet I still uninstalled them, even the very good games. I just can't be arsed to play them. I play for 30 minutes max (usually 5) and them I'm like "ok, now I've had enough". Even if it's a very good game.
exactly my experience man. Exactly. I've deleted and installed steam like a hundren times this year. We just need to abandon gaming its fcking useless

Based Vampire

Based Vampire

Sleep late, and read trashy books!
Mar 23, 2023
im rotting on a constellations mod (using a trackpad) 78gb modpack with 1800 mods hahaha its still a boring piece of shit god it's over. cant wait to see how i am at 26/27 like OP probs gonna just lay in bed staring at the ceiling
it will get boring after you complete it several times. i wasnt able to come back to it

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
play skyrim
I already went through my yearly phase of heavily modding Skyrim. Did it a whole bunch of times, I need a lot more time to pass cause I've played literally every mod that looked interesting.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
exactly my experience man. Exactly. I've deleted and installed steam like a hundren times this year. We just need to abandon gaming its fcking useless
Yeah I'm glad I'm working through my backlog, maybe finally I can get rid of this weird need to find a game that I like and quit gaming once and for all.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
You can delete your steam account btw. Gone forever after 30 days.

Activity
So far there's no one here