I almost punched my barber's face today

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
This dumb fucking blue pilled fag keeps going on and on about how I need to get on tinder cause he slays.

Barber: wheres your cell phone I'm making you an account for you now
Me: I told you already I dont get matches it's over
Barber: I'm not giving you a hair cutt till you set up an account
Me: fuck no your pissing me off
Barber: wheres your phone
Me: I left it in my car (lying)

Then he was super quiet and acted like a grumpy bitch. It was super aquird. I hate that faget. But hes the only barber that doesnt make me wear a slave mussel. So I have no choice but to deal with his annoying ass.

Then he tells me hes jacking up his price to 40 dollars for a god dam hair cut plus a 15 percent tip. Like fuck this nigga.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
I got my hair cut like 3 days ago and this mexican lady kept trying to talk to me in broken English the entire time

mexican: haha when last time u got hair cut
me: been like 4 years
mexican: *starts ranting about her family in broken English*
me: says nothing for 15 mins

I tried to tell her good job but she looked genuinely confused as to what I was saying, where I live it's illegal for any business to deny you service due to wearing a mask. You can call the cops and they'll give them a $250 fine on the spot or something :feelscowboy: you live in a quasi-communist state my niggher, good for the welfare leeches but bad for everything else :feelsrope:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I got my hair cut like 3 days ago and this mexican lady kept trying to talk to me in broken English the entire time

I tried to tell her good job but she looked genuinely confused as to what I was saying, where I live it's illegal for any business to deny you service due to wearing a mask. You can call the cops and they'll give them a $250 fine on the spot or something :feelscowboy: you live in a quasi-communist state my niggher, good for the welfare leeches but bad for everything else :feelsrope:
No way really that's amazing the welfare isnt even good here bro I only get 280 for ebt how about you.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020

California fucking sucks now I cant take this crap I cant even get a job or have a normal fucking life here any more and it's never going to end is it fuck this shit I need to move the fuck out of this hell hole

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
No way really that's amazing the welfare isnt even good here bro I only get 280 for ebt how about you.
Damn only $280? I get $233 a month in EBT and $790 in SSI, I think in Cali you only get like $100ish~ more in SSI so looks like the bennies aren't that good. Though I think housing agencies are easier to get approved for there, or maybe I'm just not playing the game good enough, I just apply on lists. Maybe I need to start calling the agency or LARPing as homeless, it sucks paying $500 a month in rent :feelsrope:

Activity
So far there's no one here