How to verify someone is sentient when talking to them?

H

hopelessAspieNEET

Everything posted from here is satire and not real
May 26, 2023
When I have a conversation with somebody I want to be sure that what I say is actually being processed in a meaningful way inside of their mind. That they don't don't just parrot a random response they've been taught like a bot, but that they're actually mentally engaged and truly thinking about it.

Based Vampire

Based Vampire

Sleep late, and read trashy books!
Mar 23, 2023
One way is to look at the response. But it's no use if the response itself is short and meaningless. When it is not, however, then you can actually evaluate how good the person you're having a conversation with is understanding the issue. Seems pretty simple to me. Just look at some of the conversations between me, @anon1822fourthacc @Asylum Patient @karinin and others

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021

H

hopelessAspieNEET

Everything posted from here is satire and not real
May 26, 2023
One way is to look at the response. But it's no use if the response itself is short and meaningless. When it is not, however, then you can actually evaluate how good the person you're having a conversation with is understanding the issue. Seems pretty simple to me. Just look at some of the conversations between me, @anon1822fourthacc @Asylum Patient @karinin and others
I don't trust anyone's thinking abilities at this point. Only people that I know for sure are intelligent just either lie all the time or have completely shut down voluntarily

KARENIN

KARENIN

I wanna revive Hitler but I can't figure out how
Jul 2, 2022
When I have a conversation with somebody I want to be sure that what I say is actually being processed in a meaningful way inside of their mind. That they don't don't just parrot a random response they've been taught like a bot, but that they're actually mentally engaged and truly thinking about it.
Kidnap them and hook them up to a magnetoencephalography (MEG) machine to see if they're really using their brain, and which parts they're using.
Origin

Activity
So far there's no one here