How many types of insurances do you have? How many do people even need?

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
[UWSL][UWSL]For about two months now my parents have been annoying me about insurances. [UWSL][UWSL]Since I am currently working, they recommend that I should look up all types of different insurances.[/UWSL][/UWSL] Life insurance, health insurance, travel insurance (JFL), long-term care insurance, car insurance, liability Insurance..the list goes on. "Oh, that is absolutely essential you NEED this insurance..there is no way around it. You decide for yourself but its a must-have. You might regret it later in life!"[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]I really do believe that there are millions and millions of people out there that have way to many insurances going on for them. They go broke. Not only are some insurances a scam but a lot of them are just not needed at all. [UWSL][UWSL]I don't care if I have a terrible car accident in my 40s, that's more of a cause for celebration, thats wonderful[/UWSL][/UWSL].[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]Most people especially if you are a single person only really need 2-3 max like the [UWSL][UWSL]private liability insurance and a dental in[/UWSL][/UWSL]surance plan. Keep in mind Im not talking about full-time NEETs but more seasonal NEETs, part-timers or younger full time average wagecucks. [/UWSL][/UWSL]

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
I have car insurance and life insurance that my parents created when I was young. You are right @Asylum Patient , some people go overboard. Although it depends what type of work you do as well, some people in dangerous labor jobs like mills can benefit greatly from insurance. They will get money if they lose a limb or fingers etc

If you are alone and just in it for the ride, dont bother you will never benefit from it. Mostly for those with families

SkinjobCatastrophe

SkinjobCatastrophe

flossing and driving
Nov 29, 2020
You are absolutely right, insurance seems like a waste, for car insurance I know its required by law but otherwise i would avoid it.

If insurance actually was what the companies claim it is, then it would be a good investment. But at best you might end up getting 2,000 bucks for your totaled car after filing a claim and talking to insurance representatives for hours and hours and doing a bunch of paperwork and waiting weeks for everything to get processed, all that only after paying 200 bucks a month for god knows how long and getting nothing in return.

You pay them all that money and all they do is give you the absolute smallest amount of money they possibly can after you get in an accident or have an injury or whatever else. Its just not worth it, seems like in most cases youre better off just saving that money youd spend on insurance premiums

aksu_aks1

aksu_aks1

EBTmaxxed Goatmaxxing Advocate
Nov 16, 2021
i have the free insurance you get when youre poor in ca.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
[UWSL][UWSL]For about two months now my parents have been annoying me about insurances. [UWSL][UWSL]Since I am currently working, they recommend that I should look up all types of different insurances.[/UWSL][/UWSL] Life insurance, health insurance, travel insurance (JFL), long-term care insurance, car insurance, liability Insurance..the list goes on. "Oh, that is absolutely essential you NEED this insurance..there is no way around it. You decide for yourself but its a must-have. You might regret it later in life!"[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]I really do believe that there are millions and millions of people out there that have way to many insurances going on for them. They go broke. Not only are some insurances a scam but a lot of them are just not needed at all. [UWSL][UWSL]I don't care if I have a terrible car accident in my 40s, that's more of a cause for celebration, thats wonderful[/UWSL][/UWSL].[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]Most people especially if you are a single person only really need 2-3 max like the [UWSL][UWSL]private liability insurance and a dental in[/UWSL][/UWSL]surance plan. Keep in mind Im not talking about full-time NEETs but more seasonal NEETs, part-timers or younger full time average wagecucks. [/UWSL][/UWSL]
I find your parents strange for asking you to get insurance. I mean if you have a car wich you don't or maybe life insurance if you had kids, of course health and dental but don't you get that through your taxes in your country?

Me personally I have full coverage auto insurance and medicaid from the government which covers health and dental. I thought about buying life insurance then faking my own death so I could pocket the money but I'm not based enough for that

I got car insurance only liability though cuz I'm broke. Also got a life ins policy on me, I'm worth $250,000 :feelsmhm:
Nigga what why do you have life insurance if you don't have any kids? And how much do you pay for it a month?
Don't you have car insurance for your race car bed? :feelslol:
I have car insurance and life insurance that my parents created when I was young. You are right @Asylum Patient , some people go overboard. Although it depends what type of work you do as well, some people in dangerous labor jobs like mills can benefit greatly from insurance. They will get money if they lose a limb or fingers etc

If you are alone and just in it for the ride, dont bother you will never benefit from it. Mostly for those with families
I don't get it why do you have life insurance? You dont have children or a wife how much do you pay? This makes absolutely no sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
I find your parents strange for asking you to get insurance. I mean if you have a car wich you don't or maybe life insurance if you had kids, of course health and dental but don't you get that through your taxes in your country?

Me personally I have full coverage auto insurance and medicaid from the government which covers health and dental. I thought about buying life insurance then faking my own death so I could pocket the money but I'm not based enough for that
I might have a car soon, I looked around already but still not sure to pull the trigger. Probably some used VW Polo or something but got my eyes on other types aswell, we will see. It's kinda stupid to get a car as a NEET who lives with his parents. I think I get one when I'm finally moved out. It's an ego thing, I just want a car, yes I know all the costs.

They actually mean it well but they can be annoying. Typical boomer and gen xer view of things, they come from a different time. True you cant really compare their living situation with mine. They need more insurances because obviously they have a house and all that.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I might have a car soon, I looked around already but still not sure to pull the trigger. Probably some used VW Polo or something but got my eyes on other types aswell, we will see. It's kinda stupid to get a car as a NEET who lives with his parents. I think I get one when I'm finally moved out. It's an ego thing, I just want a car, yes I know all the costs.

They actually mean it well but they can be annoying. Typical boomer and gen xer view of things, they come from a different time. True you cant really compare their living situation with mine. They need more insurances because obviously they have a house and all that.
Correct I mean why would you have life insurance if you don't have any kids or a wife it makes zero sense

If you live in a city why would u need a car? I mean sure is a luxury but isn't gas and insurance outrageous where you live?

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
If you live in a city why would u need a car? I mean sure is a luxury but isn't gas and insurance outrageous where you live?
Two reasons:
1. [UWSL][UWSL]I hate public transport with a burning passion. For years I used to take the train and then the bus to go to a gym in a bigger city, also had to use it for my last office job. Was not a pleasant experiece. Fuck that. Sometimes I used my parents car and it was pure freedom, makes a world of difference.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]2. Like I said its an ego thing. As ridicoulus as this sounds but I need a car to not feel like such a manchild anymore.[/UWSL][/UWSL] I mean almost everything has gotten very expensive and inflation is only gonna get worse. Public transport costs have skyrocketed too at least where I live. I will mostly use the car for short distances I think.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Two reasons:
1. [UWSL][UWSL]I hate public transport with a burning passion. For years I used to take the train and then the bus to go to a gym in a bigger city, also had to use it for my last office job. Was not a pleasant experiece. Fuck that. Sometimes I used my parents car and it was pure freedom, makes a world of difference.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]2. Like I said its an ego thing. As ridicoulus as this sounds but I need a car to not feel like such a manchild anymore.[/UWSL][/UWSL] I mean almost everything has gotten very expensive and inflation is only gonna get worse. Public transport costs have skyrocketed too at least where I live. I will mostly use the car for short distances I think.
Got it I agree then get a car. Sounds like your holding that job down nicely:feelsok: are you still part time? Do you feel like you will burn out?

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Got it I agree then get a car. Sounds like your holding that job down nicely:feelsok: are you still part time? Do you feel like you will burn out?
Doing good actually thanks for asking. Yes still part time but they will make it full time in 1-2 months. Not sure how to feel about that, means more money but definitely more stress. Burnout could only happen when I'm on full time. Whats your situation right now when it comes to jobs & money? Are you looking for anything?

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Doing good actually thanks for asking. Yes still part time but they will make it full time in 1-2 months. Not sure how to feel about that, means more money but definitely more stress. Burnout could only happen when I'm on full time. Whats your situation right now when it comes to jobs & money? Are you looking for anything?
Good for you maybe there's hope for you :feelsok: Funny you asked I won a lawsuit against my last employer for 13 k so I'm just living off that but it's going fast ngl so I'm not exactly sure what I'll do next the whole face mask things got me down so my options are limited but possibly truck driving

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021

Nigga what why do you have life insurance if you don't have any kids? And how much do you pay for it a month?

Don't you have car insurance for your race car bed? :feelslol:

I don't get it why do you have life insurance? You dont have children or a wife how much do you pay? This makes absolutely no sense.
I don't pay shit my godmother does, also suifuel to know your worth more dead than alive:feelsbad:

Last edited:
Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022

I had stated in my post that my parents paid for it when I was younger, they probably had hopes I would have a family when I was that age. Sadly, if they only knew the things that would happen in my future :feelsbad:

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
But why dude it doesn't make sense unless there planning to take you out
I don't think so they have it on all their family members and themselves. It really paid off when her husband passed(died by a drunk driver). Also if so I don't mind dying, at least I won't be a subhuman manlet anymore:feelslol:

Activity
So far there's no one here