Discussion How many other forums do you frequent?

What other forums do you frequent?

• Just here

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Looksmax.org

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Incels.is

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Answer in replies)

Votes: 11 44.0%

• Total voters
bishōnen

bishōnen

holly jolly
Dec 3, 2023
Title.

I registered to my first forum March of this year, that being looksmax. I always thought forums were really cool in theory and have lurked on a couple others over the years, and in practice it's just as fun. Long form open discussion / shitposting can already be fun on imageboards, and there is even more freedom of expression on forums with accounts by developing a reputation that follows you around. Seeing forum injokes develop and subgroups is really intriguing, like looking into an ant farm.

It's really strange people tagging me or messaging me as to say "hey, I know you, lets keep being friends". Never really experienced this save for my one offline friend. Feels good.

Tfw no gf

Anyway, the forums I browse outside of looksmax and here would just be 0x00sec (cybersecurity forum), and for a time Smogon (competitive Pokemon forum) when I was into it. When it comes to imageboards, just the usual of 4chan and occasionally lainchan when it is more active.
@PointOfNoReturn @Tabula Rasa @lünin7 @Looksmax Refugee

New to the forum so I don't know who to tag really😅

bishōnen

bishōnen

holly jolly
Dec 3, 2023
How do you browse that board without wanting to rope? I once used filters to filter out all coomer threads and there was only 3 threads that passed my filters
I apply filters as well. My filter list is something like:

BBC
BWC
Momcest
Waifugen
Cuck
Soy

No high quality thread or post ever had these words in them.

Thadman

Thadman

NEET
Sep 6, 2023
I apply filters as well. My filter list is something like:

BBC
BWC
Momcest
Waifugen
Cuck
Soy

No high quality thread or post ever had these words in them.
You would end up filtering out about 90% of 4chan threads. Say that there is a quality thread that doesn't involve any of those buzzwords, expect it to get struck down & removed for being "off-topic".

W

Water_Flame

Nov 17, 2023
what's your .org account?

and might, depending if the site continues to lose good users

Not sure if we ever met or talked with each other but I was pretty active on looksmaxxing discord like slop world and nikos server. Either way my acc is long deleted and rarely posted on org (used to lurk mostly). It's now filled with homosexuality and transexualism to the point it where it became too unbearable to browse

W

Water_Flame

Nov 17, 2023
Was never really active there. Left for the reason of

I also left the server because brendio took ownership and fucked the server up that it died fast.
I recall seeing your username on slop world possibly.

So you just hang around here now? Was the .net always slow, or did I miss the prime?
Missed its prime. We're on its decline phase. But one positive about this place is that it doesn't consist of toxicity, its chill.

Nightmare5000

Nightmare5000

See you space cowboy...
Dec 2, 2023
Title.

I registered to my first forum March of this year, that being looksmax. I always thought forums were really cool in theory and have lurked on a couple others over the years, and in practice it's just as fun. Long form open discussion / shitposting can already be fun on imageboards, and there is even more freedom of expression on forums with accounts by developing a reputation that follows you around. Seeing forum injokes develop and subgroups is really intriguing, like looking into an ant farm.

It's really strange people tagging me or messaging me as to say "hey, I know you, lets keep being friends". Never really experienced this save for my one offline friend. Feels good.

View attachment 97433

Anyway, the forums I browse outside of looksmax and here would just be 0x00sec (cybersecurity forum), and for a time Smogon (competitive Pokemon forum) when I was into it. When it comes to imageboards, just the usual of 4chan and occasionally lainchan when it is more active.
@PointOfNoReturn @Tabula Rasa @lünin7 @Looksmax Refugee

New to the forum so I don't know who to tag really😅
I have an accounts on inceldom.cafe and blackpill.club

クーロ

クーロ

عثمان دان فوديو الثاني
Jan 23, 2024
Mybroadband
Macintosh cafe
Lainchan
A couple of imageboards I visit every few months
MyAnimeList
E-hentai forums
Shiachat
Christian forums from time to time

Overrated

Overrated

#1 Slut Hater
Dec 24, 2023
Mybroadband
Macintosh cafe
Lainchan
A couple of imageboards I visit every few months
MyAnimeList
E-hentai forums
Shiachat
Christian forums from time to time
What do you think of MyAnimeList?

C

ChristianAlexander

NEET
Mar 9, 2024
just joined here

looksmax.org

geomax.me

korean forum

sosuave to laugh at coping oldcels m

RNT

RNT

Eternal Night
Aug 23, 2023
sosuave to laugh at coping oldcels m
That forum exists since 2002... I found out about it in mid 2010s from reading Rollo Tomassi's books, but nobody used forums even then. Forums are vaporwave and it's a mystery I post here. If it were not for the Kremlin banning Twitter and 4chan, you'd probably not even see me here.

Also are you Korean for real? I was always half-sceptical about applying American advice to my situation, but these Indians man... And East Asians, they don't even pop up in these spaces.

Activity
So far there's no one here