Lifestyle How do you listen to music?

J

johan

Banned
May 25, 2023
Like do you create deliberate playlists, follow artists keep up with their latest shit, just listen to random stuff on shuffle?

umaru-cheering.gif

I'm very autistic when it comes to music; I become obsessed with one song and listen to it for hours no stop until I'm sick of it and never play it again.
Completely random music styles aswell; KPop, Classical, 2000s emo rock etc.

patientfrog

patientfrog

NEET Royalty
Apr 21, 2022
Like do you create deliberate playlists, follow artists keep up with their latest shit, just listen to random stuff on shuffle?

umaru-cheering.gif

I'm very autistic when it comes to music; I become obsessed with one song and listen to it for hours no stop until I'm sick of it and never play it again.
Completely random music styles aswell; KPop, Classical, 2000s emo rock etc.
i'm a bit obsessive with music too. i want the song's essense within me to form me.

there's songs out there that can make you want to drink the blood of your enemies or raise you to the heights. be selective with what you listen to.

Last edited:
anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
I used to listen to a lot of music but due to some very traumatic/humiliating periods in my life I stopped because many of the songs I used to love remind me of those times.

Anyway nowadays I mostly just listen to the same handful of songs over and over again on youtube. Then I forget about them, even though I most likely downloaded them from an mp3 site to my hard drive.

Also I used to be very good at multi-tasking but in the last few years I can't really listen to music and do something else at the same time. So I usually only listen on youtube randomly when I'm in the mood.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Anyway nowadays I mostly just listen to the same handful of songs over and over again on youtube.

Then I forget about them, even though I most likely downloaded them from an mp3 site to my hard drive.
I do that too. Once in a blue moon i run into a gem I add to my playlist.

I have no idea what's popular these days. Tyler the Creator? Drake?

Really. My music IQ is stuck in the 2010's and 00's.

dave bautista batista GIF by WWE

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022

Yeah me too I don't recognize any of the names of the celebrities/singers from the last ~5-7 years.

J

johan

Banned
May 25, 2023

Yeah me too I don't recognize any of the names of the celebrities/singers from the last ~5-7 years.
That's what it means to become an oldcel :yay:

Caesar

Caesar

Wagiecel
Jun 8, 2023
I usually find songs that I like to listen to on Spotify & YouTube, and then download them onto my phone.

Zangano1

Zangano1

wagie
Dec 28, 2020
This is a big problem I have because I don't know how to find new music so I often keep listen to the same shit I liked when I was a teenager, mostly modern metal bands.
Sometimes I find a new album I obsses with and listen for months no stop and then never listen to it again.

D

dungeondragon

Banned
Jan 30, 2023
Music is organised in dedicated folders; metadata is edited to include information like date of release, album, artist, etcetera.
FLAC files are preferred. If unobtainable, I make do with standard mp3.
Certain artists I've been listening to ever since my formative years. Very particular tastes, so collection remains unchanged for years on end.

Polar-Z

Polar-Z

Goonin forward, troon a new page
Aug 3, 2023
Ah. So you like music you little homo. I love poetry . Prague eh, Wanna fuck with them boys? you made the wrong choice, we never play fair. we rock the whole square and once we reach there all them German bitches will stand horny. squirting and stare. As we go BLACK on your dear Anna. Slam her and give her a salam alykum with my banana.
Images 11

UglyBastard

UglyBastard

People die when they are killed
Mar 28, 2023
I just listen to shibayanrecords

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
Sep 17, 2023
High and drunk!

Activity