How advanced would AI have to be for you to be genuinely attracted to it?

• Thread starter anon1822fourthacc
  • Start date
anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
Sex dolls don't really interest me. They're just plastic to me, zero interest.

If you took ChatGPT/any current AI girlfriend software and put it into a sex doll that actually allowed it to move its limbs and whatnot, it would still be just a doll to me, zero interest in that.

For me it would have to be A LOT more lifelike. Like so smart that you forget it's not a real human.

It would most likely have to get to the point where a lot of people say stupid shit like "omg I think they have a soul, there's something about it you can tell it's thinking". Like you know how normies say stupid shit like that, when we get to that point I think that's when I can fool myself into being attracted to an AI girlfriend in a super sexy sex doll body.

Hmm but even then a sex doll isn't that exciting, I'm not really into that. I want the warmth, texture, wetness, scents and tastes and pheromones of a real human woman/vagina. Eh whatever I'll get over it.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
It would have to convince me that it's not an AI, and I would have to not know in the first place
So you'd never be attracted to an android?

Based, I'm not sure if I would be either. I mean the body would have to be super super realistic and sophisticated, I can't even imagine an artificial body I'd be attracted to. it would have to be sci-fi shit.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Yeah unless I didn't know
Why? Are u humanist?

dave bautista batista GIF by WWE

Activity
So far there's no one here