Highest IQ man was inept in society and achieved nothing much in life

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
yeah once you go past 140 the chances you become mentally ill are exponential imo. I doubt this is real though it would have to be an outdated & scuffed test in the first place to land such a score usually they cap at 160.

rekamaður

rekamaður

I'm beginning to feel like a r@pe god, r@pe god
Apr 12, 2023

Parents nurtured an intellectual prodigy and an inept failure. IQ isn't everything afterall @uglyboi1

I legit think women are turned off by smart guys if sub-chadlite. I just googled his oneitis and he mogged the shit out of her jfl, that + him being the smartest guy in the world should have made her want to breed with him.

Riddler

Riddler

Fukurist
Oct 18, 2023
IQ isn't like a power system in a shonen. It's not some well of brain power you can draw from as people think

It's a good metric. But past a certain point it has diminishing returns as a measuring stick. Great men and geniuses like da Vinci, napoleon, kant etc probably would score lower than Sidis, and look where he ended up

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

neet for almost 9 yrs never worked hand atrophy
Dec 12, 2021
IQ isn't like a power system in a shonen. It's not some well of brain power you can draw from as people think

It's a good metric. But past a certain point it has diminishing returns as a measuring stick. Great men and geniuses like da Vinci, napoleon, kant etc probably would score lower than Sidis, and look where he ended up
It's literally the number 1 predictor of success second to parent's socioeconomic status ggs

the only people with high IQ's (but not very high 135+) who are failures financially are outliers. ggs

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
yeah once you go past 140 the chances you become mentally ill are exponential imo. I doubt this is real though it would have to be an outdated & scuffed test in the first place to land such a score usually they cap at 160.
Lmao why do people keep talking about the guy in op he was a literal jewish scam. His dad was a jewish psychologist who trained him since birth to ace the IQ test 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
Allegedly the smartest man on record and if he was born 20 years ago he'd be rotting with us reading neetgod threads
>He cud fill in a few patterns on a test he trained for since birth by his psychologist jewish dad
>Omg smartest man evarrrrr!!!!

Meanwhile u got niggas fundamentally changing our paradigm of reality like einstein and newton lol

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

Dec 12, 2021
Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
Okay then. I'm ugly and autistic with BPD and hand atrophy and I am completely useless at maths and I do nothing all day because I'm easily content and rot on incel forums because I am useless at everything ggs.
You're a massively weak faggot fakecel htn who needs to STFU ASAP

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

Dec 12, 2021
You're a massively weak faggot fakecel htn who needs to STFU ASAP
i smashed up my monitor now i gotta pay £80 of my neetbux on a NEW ONE FUUUUUUCK

>htn

BITCH i get rated 1/10 by jbs on omeagle and currycels jump in fear at my appearance irl

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

Dec 12, 2021
how do i build up the courage to get a job

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

Dec 12, 2021
Ok big difference lol thats not neetbux. And u must be in america. Faggot republican boomers make the standards way too high
UK my boy. i'd say unemployment is neetbux, surely? u are getting paid to just ldar

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

Dec 12, 2021
Hell no its so temporary. Also dont u need a job first before getting it?
no. here u just go on, say u are too anxious to do anything etc (which isnt exactly a total lie in my autistic case) and theyll let u on it for a long long time. its not time limited afaik

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

Dec 12, 2021
im trying to get diagnosed with autism etc but itll take a long long time most likely so i have to wait till the for neetbux ggs

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
no. here u just go on, say u are too anxious to do anything etc (which isnt exactly a total lie in my autistic case) and theyll let u on it for a long long time. its not time limited afaik
Jesus i need to go to the uk. Plus i can join the arab gangs there and harass white women. But i wud be the lone arab to treat them with respect (besides recording them)

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

Dec 12, 2021
Jesus i need to go to the uk. Plus i can join the arab gangs there and harass white women. But i wud be the lone arab to treat them with respect (besides recording them)
lots of chavs to do that too in jobcentre

Zangano1

Zangano1

wagie
Dec 28, 2020
Im one of the smartest men on earth and Im a complete loser. The only thing that matters in life is social skills and how much of a slave you are

Activity
So far there's no one here