Has anyone here or on the other forums gone er

Samisnotsocool223

Samisnotsocool223

You don't know who could be lurking here.
Jul 21, 2023
Sorry for the fedpost but im curious if theres been anyone known to have gone er on the bp sites? Probably not here since everyone here is chill but what about .is and .org?
Also do you guys think intellectual anon is gonna snap one day and go er? Since hes a genuinely insane truecel and allat

IGiveUp

IGiveUp

4:00 A.M.
Sep 11, 2021
I know users who’ve been visited by feds for saying stupid shit online but actually doing something, no.
And I doubt @anon1822fourthacc would do anything, he’s not the type of guy and he’s probably too lazy (not dissing him or anything)

N

Neet194012940

NEET
Jan 20, 2024
ER was on sluthate, several of the posters he interacted with such as Tyger who enraged him and is mentioned in most of the longer videos still post.

One of the main theories on why lookism.net shut down was because a mid-tier boring school shooter no one cares about was a user

Samisnotsocool223

Samisnotsocool223

Jul 21, 2023
I know users who’ve been visited by feds for saying stupid shit online but actually doing something, no.
And I doubt @anon1822fourthacc would do anything, he’s not the type of guy and he’s probably too lazy (not dissing him or anything)
I know one guy on .is wanted to shoot hundreds of people but got stopped by the fbi but thats it, havent heard of anything else

Also intellectual anon is not lazy. He posts 8 hours a day on .is non stop. And i mean its pretty easy to purchase a gun and shoot people in america

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
ER was on sluthate, several of the posters he interacted with such as Tyger who enraged him and is mentioned in most of the longer videos still post.

One of the main theories on why lookism.net shut down was because a mid-tier boring school shooter no one cares about was a user
Do you have any idea who the shooter mightve been? Sometimes the lesser known ones are interesting too.

N

Neet194012940

NEET
Jan 20, 2024
Do you have any idea who the shooter mightve been? Sometimes the lesser known ones are interesting too.
michigan something, name was ethan, u should be able to find threads about it still up

Samisnotsocool223

Samisnotsocool223

Jul 21, 2023

Was lookism shut down forcefully? I always thought everyone moved to looksmax.me and it lookism just died

Samisnotsocool223

Samisnotsocool223

Jul 21, 2023
the admin shut it down for mysterious reasons while it still was 5x more active than here and now attempts to sell the domain for 50 thousand dollars
That is very mysterious... maybe they just didnt want to be associated with ER and wanted a fresh start on looksmax

N

Neet194012940

NEET
Jan 20, 2024
That is very mysterious... maybe they just didnt want to be associated with ER and wanted a fresh start on looksmax
lookism and looksmax are seperate, looksmax was made as a spin off of the incels forum in 2018 which spun off from the reddit incels ban wave

lookism is from PUAhate-sluthate-lookism descent (psl)

unless its all fbi run

Samisnotsocool223

Samisnotsocool223

Jul 21, 2023
lookism and looksmax are seperate, looksmax was made as a spin off of the incels forum in 2018 which spun off from the reddit incels ban wave

lookism is from PUAhate-sluthate-lookism descent (psl)
Oh... Ok then it was definitely forcefully shut down by the feds

404Errorcel

404Errorcel

Recluse
May 9, 2023
I cant think of a user that commited one but supposedly the attempted mass shooter Tres Genco browsed incel.is

Samisnotsocool223

Samisnotsocool223

Jul 21, 2023
I cant think of a user that commited one but supposedly the attempted mass shooter Tres Genco browsed incel.is
Yea i remember i saw a yt video about that guy. He mightve actually killed hundreds if he wasnt stopped and couldve caused .is and maybe this and .org to get shut down, thats crazy

Activity
So far there's no one here