Gymcel ascends with noodlewhore

Lucillian

Lucillian

Lecnilatir) Tomorrow will be a good day.
Nov 30, 2020
Jfl imagine the specimen behind the screen typing this

Lucillian

Lucillian

Nov 30, 2020
@Disorder if i ever see u i will smash ur skull against the pavement and eventually make it as flat as the pavement
u disgusting yellow toothed coin slot eyed gook maxila dog.

Lucillian

Lucillian

Nov 30, 2020
@Disorder on my way to greece for vacation i will pass by the uk airport and i will pay @IGiveUp 20 pesos to give me ur ip address and i will pass by ur house and fuck ur gook mom while u and ur father are bleeding on the ground and are watching.

Disorder

Disorder

Why the world gotta be like this?
Nov 29, 2020
@Disorder on my way to greece for vacation i will pass by the uk airport and i will pay @IGiveUp 20 pesos to give me ur ip address and i will pass by ur house and fuck ur gook mom while u and ur father are bleeding on the ground and are watching.
Yellow fevercels always got some screws loose

browncel

browncel

NEET
Jan 31, 2024
F, fu... shit. I'm done. My looksmatch is probably getting railed by an .org popular user as we apeak.
:( yeh pretty much this is why i genuinely dislike looksfags migrants on .net they always remind me that they actually mog me and can fuck my looskmatch

yknowwhat

yknowwhat

NEET
Nov 1, 2022
yeah gymcel is pointless all that matters is winning in the genetic rng ffs

Lucillian

Lucillian

Nov 30, 2020
Jbwmaxxers are inherently loser tryhards
its only ethnics who are seething at jbwmaxxers and if they are losers what does this say about noodlewhores and asian men?

Disorder

Disorder

Nov 29, 2020
its only ethnics who are seething at jbwmaxxers and if they are losers what does this say about noodlewhores and asian men?
I'm hardly ethnic and I have plenty first hand experience of jbwmaxxer scum. Doesn't say much other than genetic trash goes for genetic trash.

Lucillian

Lucillian

Nov 30, 2020
I'm hardly ethnic and I have plenty first hand experience of jbwmaxxer scum. Doesn't say much other than genetic trash goes for genetic trash.
u are a happa u utter filipino subhuman and u admit it urself. If ur a happa ur an ethnic. to call gymmaxxed korean women ethnic trash really says alot about ur iq.

Disorder

Disorder

Nov 29, 2020
u are a happa u utter filipino subhuman and u admit it urself. If ur a happa ur an ethnic. to call gymmaxxed korean women ethnic trash really says alot about ur iq.
The word ethnic conjures up images of gypsys and pajeets, whereas people often don't realise I'm mixed in the first place. You didnt mention "gymmaxxed korean women" in the post I replied to. Keep seething and remember you get mogged by a retarded sea monkey gook who doesn't even try.

Activity
So far there's no one here