Go to thecoli if you want an inside scoop on the BBC social sphere

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
@lünin7 @Saito either of u go here? Can i major in studying yall at university?

Thadman

Thadman

NEET
Sep 6, 2023
I tried to register on that place awhile back but they closed registration due to fear of white users LARPing as blacks flooding in. You would love their PAWG threads

Last edited:
Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
I tried to register on that place awhile back but they closed registration due to fear of white users LARPing as blacks flooding in. You would love their PAWG threads
Yes i honestly probably have seen about half the threads they've ever made about white women:feelslol:. I like to look up my white mommies there and masturbate to all the black guys talking about wanting to fuck them 😎

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
I actually wanted to make a profile there just so I can post my ultimate white mommies so I can get off to all the black guys talking about wanting to annihilate her 😎

I was just scared they would be able to tell I'm not black somehow and jump through the screen and beat me up. 🤣

Thadman

Thadman

NEET
Sep 6, 2023
Goofy ahh CACs lurking our shi breh

Nikkas on that fakkit incel neet shit
Tell them to open registration lol, me and moondust would be great additions to that place. But jokes aside I find the politically incorrect discussions on that place to be interesting.

Last edited:
Thadman

Thadman

NEET
Sep 6, 2023
@Moondust Heres another gem

I don't wanna raise no black skin, nappy headed niglets. We all know dark skin chicks got them dominant genes that no matter how light skin I am, the kids gonna come out looking like her.

Thats why I only mess with curly haired light skin chicks, latinas, and white girls. :myman:

Thadman

Thadman

NEET
Sep 6, 2023
I need nigger dick in my white wifes ass ASAP
Finding more tiktoks of single white women holding up their mud blood nigger babies like how baby simba was held up in the lion king will make up for that.

Thadman

Thadman

NEET
Sep 6, 2023

youll surely love this looool, you better be greateful for me plugging you with peak fap material

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
@Moondust
Even the thumbnail is a massive turn on. Beautiful blonde hair with the beautiful tight white butt cheeks thinking about massive nigger dick ramming in between them 😩

Thadman

Thadman

NEET
Sep 6, 2023
Even the thumbnail is a massive turn on. Beautiful blonde hair with the beautiful tight white butt cheeks thinking about massive nigger dick ramming in between them 😩
Its fitting that their bathing suits are american flags

Activity
So far there's no one here