Discussion Giganeet trait: you never pay for public transport

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
I never payed for that shit it just get more expensive each year and should be free if rich companies just payed taxes. here in my city there isn’t even that much controle its cheaper to travel without paying and pay a fine once a 2 Months jfl at all the poor wagecucks paying for it when we should all just stick together and not pay. Btw traveling with public transport without paying in the netherlands is call traveling zwart(black) jfl always used to say to my black friends they would always travel zwart even if they payed

A76AAE12 4447 46BF ABD6 65B91D698BB7

Renko

Renko

Methhead Cannibal
Dec 1, 2020
i never tap the card, only when i go to a train station that wont let you leave without tapping the card. i've only been caught once on the bus but that morning i had a math test so they let me off without a fine

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
Public transport, medicals and education should be free, these are the basics.
If your so called ((((civilization)))) can't provide any of the above, what's the point of living in a civilization?

Renko

Renko

Methhead Cannibal
Dec 1, 2020
Public transport, medicals and education should be free, these are the basics.
If your so called ((((civilization)))) can't provide any of the above, what's the point of living in a civilization?
middle income and poor people should pay very little taxes too

billionaires should pay 90% of it, tf are you gonna do with that much money?

bloomedwengts

bloomedwengts

:3
Dec 7, 2020
Where I live nobody cares if you don't pay if you look young

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
I never payed for that shit it just get more expensive each year and should be free if rich companies just payed taxes. here in my city there isn’t even that much controle its cheaper to travel without paying and pay a fine once a 2 Months jfl at all the poor wagecucks paying for it when we should all just stick together and not pay. Btw traveling with public transport without paying in the netherlands is call traveling zwart(black) jfl always used to say to my black friends they would always travel zwart even if they payed

View attachment 2739
Based

Fontaine

Fontaine

NEET
Dec 1, 2020
tfw normies think 6 figure upper middle class is rich
Rich = annual income of $1m minimum
Wealthy= $10m net worth however I personally consider $30m and above to be truly wealthy

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
But if nobody paid there’d just be more verification or a new system that prevents cheating or whatever. It’s Darwinian.

NekoStance

NekoStance

NEET
Dec 1, 2020
If you live in a prison city like London UK you're forced to touch in and out with a top-up oyster card

S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020

View attachment 2739
Who's that subhuman in your profile picture? It's fucking over for him 0 PSL Tbh
As for public transport having a private driver would be ideal. Driving is a shitty chore.
Private-driver20.jpg

Activity
So far there's no one here