Comfy Female suicides inspires me to do the same

TeenDream

TeenDream

NEET
Apr 26, 2021
When I read about female suicides it makes me feel so emasculated and cowardly because I, an utter failure of a man, can't even muster up the courage to end my life.

TeenDream

TeenDream

NEET
Apr 26, 2021
Come on dude what the fuck?
It means you are a badass who is still able to swallow all the shit that the world throws at you. This ride is short as fuck, be curious about how it ends, don't end it yourself.
I don't see myself as a badass tbh more like a coward.

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
D5a

artificialanecdote

artificialanecdote

♫ In the 𝕎𝕒𝕧𝕖 lies the secret of creation ♫
Dec 13, 2020
in the eyes of time, suicides basically meet with themselves in the after plane, review their life experience and then return to a body to face the exact same challenge again... only the next time is more challenging, just in a different context (place/time/family).

we all chose this life and it is immensely difficult for a time until we learn to live with ease. we are all here to experience just this. we can choose to excel in god's eyes with endurance and faith now, with a dash of gratitude, joy and respect for creation... or do it on the next trip. we're here for these lessons while embodied. we have this opportunity to feel the feels, learn and shift, and like my nigga Common sais (album title): One day it'll all make sense.

TeenDream

TeenDream

NEET
Apr 26, 2021
in the eyes of time, suicides basically meet with themselves in the after plane, review their life experience and then return to a body to face the exact same challenge again... only the next time is more challenging, just in a different context (place/time/family).

we all chose this life and it is immensely difficult for a time until we learn to live with ease. we are all here to experience just this. we can choose to excel in god's eyes with endurance and faith now, with a dash of gratitude, joy and respect for creation... or do it on the next trip. we're here for these lessons while embodied. we have this opportunity to feel the feels, learn and shift, and like my nigga Common sais (album title): One day it'll all make sense.
I don't believe in hindu dindu reincarnation crap. Life is over forever once your neurotransmitter dies.

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
lol the toilets are so dumb they dont even realise the significance of death, they just fall for the ""first time i feel bad in my life = suicide"" meme

TeenDream

TeenDream

NEET
Apr 26, 2021
lol the toilets are so dumb they dont even realise the significance of death, they just fall for the ""first time i feel bad in my life = suicide"" meme
They realize the utter insignificance of life. That's why they're able to courageously commit suicide like the bold Samurai or Roman soldiers of the ancient past. That is admirable, and I hope to follow in their footsteps in the near future.

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
They realize the utter insignificance of life. That's why they're able to courageously commit suicide like the bold Samurai or Roman soldiers of the ancient past. That is admirable, and I hope to follow in their footsteps in the near future.
lol

TeenDream

TeenDream

NEET
Apr 26, 2021
if you commit suicide, nothing of value would be lost
You're telling me things that I already know and acknowledge. Missing out on or being excluded from teen love can have a lasting impact on your mental psyche.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
When I read about female suicides it makes me feel so emasculated and cowardly because I, an utter failure of a man, can't even muster up the courage to end my life.
Mogged once again

artificialanecdote

artificialanecdote

♫ In the 𝕎𝕒𝕧𝕖 lies the secret of creation ♫
Dec 13, 2020
here's an idea, go and try and get on Naama Kate's "Incel" podcast. she will try to talk you out of it and tell you why life is significant. she's not persuasive, but at least you can get your dying words out there.

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Admin
Nov 28, 2020
Don’t do it bro.

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Admin
Nov 28, 2020
It's my inevitable fate bro. I already have my suicide plan planned out. I will buy oxycodone pills and overdose on it. It's one of the best way to go if you have the money.
Death is inevitable but when and how you’ll die isn’t. Suicide attempts are usually regretted by people who survive them.

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

😇
Nov 28, 2020
The only time I've ever given a shit about the nuances of f*male anatomy is when I was doing a hard guro/vore RP where I needed to remember how to spell the parts of her reproductive system that my character was eating.

Activity
So far there's no one here