Farting in elevators is a good cope

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
It's the perfect crime. No witnesses, no evidence. So I'll drop a bomb fart right before I exit the elevator. So the next person has to deal with my wrath. :feelslol: Its like being trapped in a toxic fart box for minutes at a time there is no escaping it.:feelscowboy:

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
no this is disgusting and bad , hold it it's easy, only break-wind/release gas when you are alone in private

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
It's the perfect crime. No witnesses, no evidence. So I'll drop a bomb fart right before I exit the elevator. So the next person has to deal with my wrath. :feelslol: Its like being trapped in a toxic fart box for minutes at a time there is no escaping it.:feelscowboy:
Not a crime, it is perfectly legal and a god given right.

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
Extremely based. Even better if you could confine some stacies inside your small green house of obnoxiously stinky fart.

Never thought about this strategy, thanks buddy boyo.

:feelscowboy::feelscowboy::feelscowboy::feelscowboy::feelscowboy::feelscowboy::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Extremely based. Even better if you could confine some stacies inside your small green house of obnoxiously stinky fart.

Never thought about this strategy, thanks buddy boyo.

:feelscowboy::feelscowboy::feelscowboy::feelscowboy::feelscowboy::feelscowboy::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:
No not you nugguh dont do it you'll be wanted for man slaughter :feelsuhuh:

Activity
So far there's no one here