Discussion Every NEET should try streaming

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
I think I'm going to go NEET again soon, maybe in a couple of months to a year and when I do, I'll try streaming. You don't even need to be good at certain games, think games like osrs... you just have to a lot of time on your hands. I've seen some extremely ugly, autistic, non funny ones with hundreds of regular viewers just because they have the time to grind on that God forsaken game. That's just one example though

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
yeah but with all things you are just to late imagine being the first nigga to stream wow you would be popular no matter what you look like take the justbefirstpill
Just be first theory is legit. Zoomers are fucking cursed, we're literally priced out of everything. Everything is too oversaturated, makes me want to rope

T

THE TRUE HONKLER

Banned
Sep 30, 2021
Just create a new field theory
4D games is the new field rn im drd srs

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
We have to find ways to exploit the degeneracy of this soyciety in the videogame Star Wars Battlefront 2.
VR-Tubers, streaming, selling bathwater, fan art, fake donation websites (my personal favorite right now) ... the list goes on.

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

neet for almost 9 yrs never worked hand atrophy
Dec 12, 2021
The meta for gaining a viewerbase: Play on WoW private servers, race to top level while streaming it during fresh server hype, you'll get guaranteed at least 20-30 viewers at all times, and 80-100+ when you raid. I've seen many people get decent followings this way. Although pserver scene is dead now :(

L

lilropedoesntcope

NEET
Oct 30, 2022
I think I'm going to go NEET again soon, maybe in a couple of months to a year and when I do, I'll try streaming. You don't even need to be good at certain games, think games like osrs... you just have to a lot of time on your hands. I've seen some extremely ugly, autistic, non funny ones with hundreds of regular viewers just because they have the time to grind on that God forsaken game. That's just one example though
It onlt works if ur a chad

Activity
So far there's no one here