Even none nt men are discriminated against housing...

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
So I went to apply for a low income apartment but they said I had to have three none relative refferells on my application just to be considered.

Problem is I don't have one friend to even reference. So looks like I have to live in this asylum for ever. So now I'm going around like a gesture trying to make friends for those refferells but none of the dudes I try to drink a beer with will even return my calls even though there neet cel none nt.

Being nt pariah maxed has gotten to a level of insanity. None nt, fat, ugly men are the most discriminated people on the planet and nobody is doing anything about it. Except saying " just put yourself out there sweety" ahhhhhh

Last edited:
Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Yes but he's also a bitch made faget relative. Relatives don't count as refferells anyways so what difference does it make
Bro I imagine you to be the type to get into a fight with everyone. I heard you used to spill ice water on hors cause they gave you a bad price.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Bro I imagine you to be the type to get into a fight with everyone. I heard you used to spill ice water on hors cause they gave you a bad price.
No not at all I'm actually very easy to get along with if I like the person. I'm the best friend you'll ever have. I'm very considerate and attentive.

I only dump ice water on hors that bate and switch me. I've only once yelled at a hor for asking for a 100 just to get that out of my system but I've been rejected by thousands of hors and I always say we'll have a good night very politely.

I have higher social etiquette then anyone I've ever met. That's probably why I dont fit in cause I'm so polite. But if I feel disrespect I will finish what they started ten fold. But I would only do that to a person who had the opportunity to betray me which is rare cause I'm a pariah.

Activity
So far there's no one here