Discussion Even if Master is a fed, Im grateful for all his forums.

O

orangelover

NEET
Jan 9, 2024
I dont know anything about Master as a person, but Im so grateful for his forums allowing free speech. His sites fill a need that cowards who can't handle the truth avoid. A light shines, and the roaches run back to their stinky reddit cave.
But I will pass on survey and the $20 dollar Papa John's gift card.

parzurnacs

parzurnacs

Summer vibes 🧃🌞🏖✈️🌊🐳🌻😀
May 12, 2023
I use this forum because I dont have to be careful with whatever I want to say, sometimes I literally forget that saying nigger or faggot can get you in trouble with normies when I interact with them on online videogames

joeveniro

joeveniro

A la orden del señor
Oct 12, 2023
Genuinely yeah. I think even though he's being controlled by feds he still has some passion with his project considering how stably good all the forums are. There's no bad moderation or out-of-place shit. Everything feels so shill and comfy

Also, it does not make any sense to WHY these websites wouldn't be controlled by feds:
1. There's not a single decent revenue feeding Master, these sites must cost ton to maintain.
2. It would make logical sense for the FBI have hold of these forums considering the whole ''Incel'' dilemma and what comes from unsupervised behavior of people like this ( me included ).

Last edited:
Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Genuinely yeah. I think even though he's being controlled by feds he still has some passion with his project considering how stably good all the forums are. There's no bad moderation or out-of-place shit. Everything feels so shill and comfy

Also, it does not make any sense to WHY these websites wouldn't be controlled by feds:
1. There's not a single decent revenue feeding Master, these sites must cost ton to maintain.
2. It would make logical sense for the FBI have hold of these forums considering the whole ''Incel'' dilemma and what comes from unsupervised behavior of people like this ( me included ).
I'm not so sure, if it was ran by feds, why haven't they bothered to shill this website around properly? What's the end goal? I've been posting on here for 2.5 years now and I can't think of anything that would be interesting to the feds. A forum like this wouldn't actually cost that much to maintain, a domain is only $10/yr, because there's not that many users, I'm going to bet it costs like $25/mo to run this website. The other forums that have a higher user count that deals with edgier content, maybe, but if it was a fed op, why would the NYTimes (which does have fed plants working for them) report on their fed operation? Misdirection? For all the memes about fed posting, I just don't see the point. It seems unlikely that anyone is going to post something like "hey, I'm going to go ER and shoot up a school!" :feelslol: so if it is being watched by feds, they're just reading gooners, weebs and autists talking all day about random shit :feelslol: if this is a honeypot fed site, whoever is watching us should be giving us upvotes for giving them the comfiest job possible :feelsthumb:

frightfulcel

frightfulcel

Such deceit, such mischief hsssssk
Sep 9, 2022
I'm not so sure, if it was ran by feds, why haven't they bothered to shill this website around properly? What's the end goal? I've been posting on here for 2.5 years now and I can't think of anything that would be interesting to the feds. A forum like this wouldn't actually cost that much to maintain, a domain is only $10/yr, because there's not that many users, I'm going to bet it costs like $25/mo to run this website. The other forums that have a higher user count that deals with edgier content, maybe, but if it was a fed op, why would the NYTimes (which does have fed plants working for them) report on their fed operation? Misdirection? For all the memes about fed posting, I just don't see the point. It seems unlikely that anyone is going to post something like "hey, I'm going to go ER and shoot up a school!" :feelslol: so if it is being watched by feds, they're just reading gooners, weebs and autists talking all day about random shit :feelslol: if this is a honeypot fed site, whoever is watching us should be giving us upvotes for giving them the comfiest job possible :feelsthumb:
FBI workers have to justify their existence. There are millions of people in the USA alone working for government surveillance agencies. Incels and other male spaces like this allow the government to gather data on potential groups and divide them before they could potentially cause a threat or lead to more violence. On incels.is they saw that men were uniting behind being incels and a community was growing back in 2019. Normie online still use memes from this time period. They couldn't allow this so they banned braincels and other incel content and forced most incels onto incels.is, which from there they creating a lot of infighting and hostility to basically destroy the group unity or whatever you call it.

I see where they are coming from, incel ideologies have the potential to cause real life violence especially if someone feels part of a movement/identity. But I think for the most part they monitor these places for their pay cheque. If you look at Naama Kates for example or Laura Whitmore, even William Costello these are just people with failed careers using incels to raise their status in the media. You can go online and you can find a video university presentation about deradicalizing incels.

https://icsve.org/involuntary-celib...-among-those-active-in-an-online-incel-forum/

For example look at this site. Alexander Ash AKA Serge was credited in this article. I would say there's a lot of phycologists on these sites with accounts trying to study people like us as well as FEDS. I mean obviously.

Also what I have found

Some 1,271 government organizations and 1,931 private companies work on programs related to
counterterrorism, homeland security and intelligence in about 10,000 locations across the United States.

also

An estimated 854,000 people, nearly 1.5 times as many people as live in Washington, D.C., hold top-secret
security clearances.

and

In Washington and the surrounding area, 33 building complexes for top-secret intelligence work are under construction or have been built since September 2001. Together they occupy the equivalent of almost three Pentagons or 22 U.S. Capitol buildings - about 17 million square feet of space

We have to notice that they are only telling us those in intelligence who have top-
secret security clearances. But only a fraction of workers in intelligence have top-secret security
clearances. Security is divided into controlled, confidential, secret, top-secret, and compartmented.
Even Wikipedia admits, “There are far fewer individuals with TS clearances than Secret clearances.”
Since most work falls into the lower categories, top-secret clearances may be issued to only 1/5th of all workers. Which brings our number up to 6,140,000.

And evidence for FBI monitoring the sites

These are my 2 cents

Last edited:
joeveniro

joeveniro

A la orden del señor
Oct 12, 2023
if this is a honeypot fed site, whoever is watching us should be giving us upvotes for giving them the comfiest job possible :feelsthumb:
These are my 2 cents
I was about to type something about how sites like Sluthate were taken down back then and .is/.me was shortly created after that, which makes it even sussier. And it has been done multiple times throughout internet history of an intelligence agency taking control of certain communities.
But regardless, 80-90% of users although fairly edge do not partake in any kind of illegal activities so in the end these forums are just chill and fun to be around.
Again, I still think Serg/Master has fun and likes peculiar creatures such as ourselves and it isn't JUST a honeypot for the sake of honeypotting.
Well, again, controversial opinion but I think it DOES make sense and the feds SHOULD have somewhat of a touch with ''dangerous'' communities just to keep them on leach.

P

Pablo

Evil Pablo
Jan 29, 2024
I dont know anything about Master as a person, but Im so grateful for his forums allowing free speech. His sites fill a need that cowards who can't handle the truth avoid. A light shines, and the roaches run back to their stinky reddit cave.
But I will pass on survey and the $20 dollar Papa John's gift card.
i think i saw him on one of those BBC documentaries. crazy dox tbh

Activity
So far there's no one here