Serious Endgame

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
I been thinking a lot about this lately and quite frankly it is really depressing. Life as it currently stands is very boring and meaningless and I think I need to change something in my life because I am becoming insanely jaded. Shutting myself in a room and McWagecucking for past years have absolutely fucked me up but then again there is nothing outside that interests me.
There is no way it is sustainable in long term but I can't find a reason to talk myself into changing my life. I know that for most guys the biggest drive is to start their own family, I genuinely have never wanted that. I feel like someone forgot to install "normal male" plugin in my brain.

Realistically speaking what is your endgame?

Fimbultyr

Fimbultyr

Currently in search of Hyperborea
Feb 20, 2022
I will continue to bury my nose in books and learn for as long as I can, until my mother kicks me out one day or I've simply had enough. There is one place I would like to see before I die and then hopefully I can end it all with confidence. I don't give myself more than 10 years.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
I will continue to bury my nose in books and learn for as long as I can, until my mother kicks me out one day or I've simply had enough. There is one place I would like to see before I die and then hopefully I can end it all with confidence. I don't give myself more than 10 years.
Is it Japan?

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
I had to stay inside the house for a long time because of COVID, and I'd get thoughts of similar tones. You're in your head too much. Go out and do something with people, it feels like you're on autopilot and that everything is flowing in the direction it's supposed to and will work out fine.

Fimbultyr

Fimbultyr

Currently in search of Hyperborea
Feb 20, 2022
Nice try, but no. I just want to see the Elbsandsteingebirge. Has been a dream for many years now and isn't so far away.
Elbssg

Freder

Freder

NEET
Apr 16, 2022
Yes, endgame is pretty depressing.
[UWSL]At the end I will be sad and miserable and waiting for death. Very similar to my last 30 years. [/UWSL]
[UWSL]I have a dream though: working no more than 4h a day, having own flat and fucking prostutues 2-3 times a week. [/UWSL]
[UWSL]But at the end I still will be miserable. [/UWSL]

Last edited:
Muri

Muri

Tired
Apr 11, 2022
I been thinking a lot about this lately and quite frankly it is really depressing. Life as it currently stands is very boring and meaningless and I think I need to change something in my life because I am becoming insanely jaded. Shutting myself in a room and McWagecucking for past years have absolutely fucked me up but then again there is nothing outside that interests me.
There is no way it is sustainable in long term but I can't find a reason to talk myself into changing my life. I know that for most guys the biggest drive is to start their own family, I genuinely have never wanted that. I feel like someone forgot to install "normal male" plugin in my brain.

Realistically speaking what is your endgame?
I'm still grinding to land an apprenticeship

Activity
So far there's no one here