Discussion Do you regret ldaring?

Do you regret ldaring?

• Total voters
Disorder

Disorder

Why the world gotta be like this?
Nov 29, 2020
If you could go back to when you first started ldaring would you stop yourself?

I would. It's[UWSL] fucked me in so many ways and I'm not sure if I can ever mentally recover. I lost all my friends, I'm socially retarded from the lack of human contact, my already low iq has taken a toll from the stale air and mindless, repetitive routine and it's a vicious cycle because whenever I do leave the house I feel completely out of place and my anxiety is brutal.[/UWSL]

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
I'm sorry to hear that, bro. I don't regret ldaring. The reason is that I don't know what's going to happen in the future, and what would had happen if I chose differently in the past. I could be dead by now because of some freak accident or something. So I don't like to dwell on the past or to think what if scenarios. I don't believe that these kind of questions would help me to become a better person :feelspop:̈́

I just want to focus on the present. And I sometimes have some fantasies about the future (a bad habit because the future might never come). You know, things that I can affect through my own action :feelsthumb:

Pope

Pope

NEET
Jul 18, 2021
I just want to focus on the present. And I sometimes have some fantasies about the future (a bad habit because the future might never come). You know, things that I can affect through my own action
This, dwelling in the past will always make you feel bad OP

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Cope
Imagine leaving your basement just to buy soda, couldn't be me
me

Despondent

Despondent

Scion of the Iron Lord
Nov 26, 2020
No because I had no friends to lose, I was already socially retarded, but my IQ is still at least above average but that doesn’t mean anything when your as lazy as me. LDAR is the only path for an ugly, short truecel outcast such as myself.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I never had any friends when I started LDARing so that isn't why I lost them , I LDARed because I didn't have any friends to do things with.

I don't think I really had control over the situation so I can't regret something that was a natural situation for me to fall into. My LDARing essentially started when I left school 10 years ago and started a university course that wasn't very busy in terms of lectures so I stayed in room much of the time. When I left university I had depression due to the years of isolation and I knew I couldn't fit in in the workplace. I fell in and out of jobs for the 7 years since and I soon discovered how horrific normies are and this made me want to avoid society as much as possible.

LDARing wasn't my choice, I simply don't have the personality to fit into this world and it is natural for me to want to avoid people who are usually nasty to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Cope
Imagine leaving your basement just to buy soda, couldn't be me
Especially while advertising soda on your tea shirt. But yeah I do regret ldar But now a days with all these mask mandates I kind of feel like I made the right decision. I dont think were ever going back to normal. And something monumental is coming down the pipe line. Probably a emp attack. Were all going to be dead in the next ten years. Operator lockstep is real. I kind of whish it wasnt but I haven't been wrong yet. I predicted the meme flue. It's in all the elites white papers what there planning on doing. Any way the point is had I had a family a career which I'm probably incapable of it would all be lost due to this silence war were engaged in. :feelsbad::feelsbad::feelsbad: ldar chooses you not the other way around its cope to say other wise. But being alone and completely isolated with no gf is a living hell.

Brother Wagecuck

Brother Wagecuck

Work and Pray
Nov 28, 2020
not really if anythng i wish i did it more.

i was lucky to do it once, for a few months or so, and it was one of the happiest times in my life.

but i guess if you did it too much it could get old.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
I ask myself that all the time. Ultimately I come to the conclusion that I can't regret something for which I never had control over.
Like @Neetgod said:
ldar chooses you not the other way around
LDAR life is like a force field, a gigantic powerful magnet that only pulls certain people. Some of us intentionally decided to ran towards the magnet, some of us tried to run away from it... but we were all determined to be here.
Even as a kid I knew that I would live like this. I couldn't put it into words back then but there was always this strange feeling, it's hard to explain. Like I had a normal childhood, played with friends, went to lot of birthday parties, had a good time but still ... I always couldn't wait to be alone in my room again, playing alone having my peace.

Activity
So far there's no one here