Discussion Do you have any standards? For dating that is.

Do you have any standards?

• Yes I'm picky (would only date 10 or less % of females my own age)

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Kind of (would only date 11 to 25 % of females my own age)

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Not really (would date 26 to 40% of females my own age)

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • None at all (Would date 40 or more % of females my own age)

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
λ-calculus

λ-calculus

Documenting my journey to the sewer
Oct 24, 2023
When you go outside and look around, what percentage of the females who are about your own age would you consider cute enough to date? I used to have no standards, so my answer used to be about 50%. As long as she wasn't deformed or whatever, I would date her. But, I've been thinking, maybe I'm part of the problem. Maybe because of horny guys like me who would give anyone a chance, females can afford to have such high standards. So I'm thinking of raising mine, and becoming picky. Nothing will change, I'll still be alone, but at least now I will not contribute to ugly girls' ego on Tinder by liking their profiles.

Based Vampire

Based Vampire

Sleep late, and read trashy books!
Mar 23, 2023
What percentage of females do you think that is? And yeah that's assuming they have a nice personality too, which is not even the case most of the time.
I can't be sure, but it's definitely 40 or more (although I voted differently because of the wording). I mean, it makes sense since not many women are below 3/10 in terms of looks. Not taking personality into account here

Magonia

Magonia

REPORT ALL FREESPEECH NAZIS
Jan 2, 2022
well you write "date"... I'm not into dating unless shes paying the bill

40 year old women really need to market themselves to you so arbitrarily going on dates with 40 year old women does not sound fun but maybe it is but just saying that theres allot of 40 year olds I would date does not sound realistic.

if dates involve coming to my place she needs to be vegetarian.

if date means plural she cant be uptight

so this sounds like the chance of me finding someone id date be 1% or less. although the % might actually be higher its just knee jerk reaction from how their average first impression is.

λ-calculus

λ-calculus

Documenting my journey to the sewer
Oct 24, 2023
well you write "date"... I'm not into dating unless shes paying the bill

40 year old women really need to market themselves to you so arbitrarily going on dates with 40 year old women does not sound fun but maybe it is but just saying that theres allot of 40 year olds I would date does not sound realistic.

if dates involve coming to my place she needs to be vegetarian.

if date means plural she cant be uptight

so this sounds like the chance of me finding someone id date be 1% or less. although the % might actually be higher its just knee jerk reaction from how their average first impression is.
Well basically what I meant by date was not necessarily going on dates with them, but like you find their appearance good enough that if they were a perfect match in every other way, you would definitely enter a relationship with them. I didn't say fuck because I know men have even lower standards for fucking, I would fuck anything with a pulse and a vagina tbh.

Magonia

Magonia

REPORT ALL FREESPEECH NAZIS
Jan 2, 2022
Well basically what I meant by date was not necessarily going on dates with them, but like you find their appearance good enough that if they were a perfect match in every other way, you would definitely enter a relationship with them. I didn't say fuck because I know men have even lower standards for fucking, I would fuck anything with a pulse and a vagina tbh.
I think my Ideal relationship format is a fling. Why even have that? AI Waifu is basically here already. Anyways so the answer is all of them that arent in grotesue physical condition and will tell me the magic words "Hitler did nothing wrong"

Melancholoser

Melancholoser

Decayed
May 10, 2023
I don't care much about looks, I just want to live a divine romance with a woman who is loyal, reponsible, intelligent, has high ethical standards, isn't a perma thrill and conflict seeking womanchild and that loves me. So, 0,00001% of women maybe?

Potato Monastery

Potato Monastery

The 45yo Gandmaster of Suffering. Incel 4 life.
Oct 4, 2022
As long as she's not overweight/obese i'm not that picky. A Slim Average-looking girl is fine.

Activity
So far there's no one here