Serious do you have a oneitis? have you ever had one?

Fimbultyr

Fimbultyr

Currently in search of Hyperborea
Feb 20, 2022
I had one, called my ex-girlfriend. In 3 years I broke up with her 3 times, cause she was driving me crazy. But at that time I was obsessed with that girl and she with me. The main reason for my alcohol problems back then.
Best cure is to never see that person again, if that's not possible you are most likely fucked up.

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
I've had/have oneitis, still dream about her sometimes despite being rejected. Pops up less often in my mind but still there
I had one, called my ex-girlfriend. In 3 years I broke up with her 3 times, cause she was driving me crazy. But at that time I was obsessed with that girl and she with me. The main reason for my alcohol problems back then.
Best cure is to never see that person again, if that's not possible you are most likely fucked up.
I have never talked to my oneitis :feelslol: I found her insta and Tiktok and beenfapping to pics and vids of her for a week. Hopefully t disappear soon :feelstrash:

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

neet for almost 9 yrs never worked hand atrophy
Dec 12, 2021
when i was like 12 yeah. after that i thought all girls were too good for me (they are).

Incellectual_Anon

Incellectual_Anon

NEET
Apr 13, 2022
Okay everyone...let us begin...

Incellectual: The Story...

Our story begins in 2013. Incellectual was 15, and Shannon was 12. It's a story of inequality in group therapy.

I was an anxious fifteen-year-old with MDD and GAD. Each day, I was filled with crippling anxiety/"hazy depression" and would often start "shaking" on the way to group therapy. They gave me stress balls so I would stop fidgeting with my hands during therapy time. Still, the group psychologist considered me "NT" and often criticized me for my failure to make eye contact with other people in the room/failure to speak to other group youth(Social cue problems).

Shannon Rose Bosanac was a twelve-year-old with "social anxiety" and "depression". During group therapy, I was told to speak to Shannon, which was ignored because she preferred a taller, older boy over me and sat near him daily. The psychologists eventually switched Shannon to another group out of concern for her "progress"(They believed I was "negatively influencing" her by behaving in accordance with my illnesses); Shannon would mimic my neuro-atypical gestures to get attention.
Interesting given Shannon had little issue chatting with friends/associates outside of group therapy. Observe:

You're reminding me of my first stint in group therapy. Youth would nearly always overlook me. Some blatantly insulted me and made statements such as "Intellau, you know no one wants to partner with you. Go over to the table and sit alone", "Tsk"(Directed at me), "No one likes him! He acts like a female! Why do I have to go to the 'Quiet Room'?".

The only exception was when a certain kind youth joined my group. He treated me respectfully and showed concern for my obvious anxiety and social ineptitude; I was his partner for one group assignment, and it went very well.

(Shannon, Carlie, Mariah)
Note that I had no friends or associates outside of group therapy and yet was being asked to pander to a pretty White lass with shallow thinking. This was during a time when I was being verbally and physically abused by one of my parents for being unable to function like NTs.

In 2016, I was an anxious 17-18 y/o who could barely leave his room to attend group therapy. I had crippling social anxiety and stuttering issues that made it difficult to function among other people. I kept my head down for four hours and had to close my eyes to speak normally.

In 2016, "anxious" and "depressed" Shannon Rose Bosanac had 10+ orbiters and 4+ boyfriends lined up to support her at any given time. She was placed in the "Afternoon Group" to support her complex mental health history(She needed the extra support of her morning teachers).

Here we see poor Shannon struggling to function among NTs:

Yes. 2016 was much different. I spent hours sitting alone in my room with bottles of urine and sacks of feces because of severe depression/anxiety. I was barely eating and suffering from visual sensory overload/paranoia, which often caused me to curdle into a ball and cry. I received little help for these problems.
As for Shannon Rose...homecoming! Raves! Worship from mentally-ill orbiters! Partial hospitalization for her "severe mental illnesses"! Two stints in the psychiatric hospital! Anything for Queen Shay!

Last edited:
Incellectual_Anon

Incellectual_Anon

NEET
Apr 13, 2022

View attachment 35746

View attachment 35747

Our story begins in 2013. Incellectual was 15, and Shannon was 12. It's a story of inequality in group therapy.

I was an anxious fifteen-year-old with MDD and GAD. Each day, I was filled with crippling anxiety/"hazy depression" and would often start "shaking" on the way to group therapy. They gave me stress balls so I would stop fidgeting with my hands during therapy time. Still, the group psychologist considered me "NT" and often criticized me for my failure to make eye contact with other people in the room/failure to speak to other group youth(Social cue problems).

Shannon Rose Bosanac was a twelve-year-old with "social anxiety" and "depression". During group therapy, I was told to speak to Shannon, which was ignored because she preferred a taller, older boy over me and sat near him daily. The psychologists eventually switched Shannon to another group out of concern for her "progress"(They believed I was "negatively influencing" her by behaving in accordance with my illnesses); Shannon would mimic my neuro-atypical gestures to get attention.
Interesting given Shannon had little issue chatting with friends/associates outside of group therapy. Observe:

View attachment 35751

View attachment 35748
Note that I had no friends or associates outside of group therapy and yet was being asked to pander to a pretty White lass with shallow thinking. This was during a time when I was being verbally and physically abused by one of my parents for being unable to function like NTs.

In 2016, I was an anxious 17-18 y/o who could barely leave his room to attend group therapy. I had crippling social anxiety and stuttering issues that made it difficult to function among other people. I kept my head down for four hours and had to close my eyes to speak normally.

In 2016, "anxious" and "depressed" Shannon Rose Bosanac had 10+ orbiters and 4+ boyfriends lined up to support her at any given time. She was placed in the "Afternoon Group" to support her complex mental health history(She needed the extra support of her morning teachers).

View attachment 35750

Given that we are of different races, I believe it was also due to an incident involving an "interracial pairing" in the group. The male of that pairing took the (White) female outside and did "things" with her near a river.

Indeed, the pairing was of a Black male and White femoid. The White femoid appeared to have racial identity issues("I want to be Black") stemming from adoption into a liberal family. She met the male during his hospitalization for violent behavior while in group therapy.

I suspect that the program manager worried deeply about the idea of young "beautiful" Shannon being influenced by a 5'2, 98lbs ethnic boy with severe anxiety.

Incellectual_Anon

Incellectual_Anon

NEET
Apr 13, 2022
We must continue:

Yes, I remember my final day in group therapy well. I was heavily depressed, as usual. It was cloudy and raining. A certain Black youth told me, "Incellectual, go over there."(As usual), and I obeyed him out of a desire for peaceful group time. A kid by the name of "Sean", another Black youth, criticized my writing and said "Wow....Incellectual's writing is terrible"(He was handing out our goal sheets for the day); he also made sure to read my "discharge" certificate. I kept my discharge secret so I wouldn't be laughed at by my group "mates".

And as usual, on the drive home, the young girls in my transportation van started hitting me and drawing on me. Why? Simple:

Screenshot from 2021 12 24 19 32 37

Screenshot from 2021 12 24 19 32 25

Screenshot from 2021 12 06 08 32 16

Screenshot from 2021 12 06 08 18 34

If only he knew the secrets of group therapy. That is, that Shannon was flirting(Which includes chatting with him over text and Facebook) with a tall White male daily and had an autistic boy telling her about fishing. Another autistic boy had an obvious crush on her, similar to the crush non-autistic Marcus had on Shannon three years prior.

("Chris started hitting on Shannon. I had to tell the two of them to cut it out. Like, hey, that's not appropriate.")

The February-March span:

Screenshot from 2021 12 24 01 48 18

( :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: )

Still flirting with Chris Merk:

94120851 2696903807088880 478665489434804224 n

(I've seen him in person)
Indeed, Shannon wore this for Chris daily:

17596632 1366289136774536 4239253478452494336 n

(Personal observation; wore this style when I saw her on December 9th, 2015 as well, with glasses; it was to impress precious Chads)

"She'll be okay"...I'll save it. "Okay" was her base state to begin with. "Love and support" meant poor deluded orbiters like Justus.

Group Psychologist Photo:

13754676 955034554609156 4107950175234698392 n

Something...quite special happened on March 24th, 2016. It was the first time that a Pean hole witnessed maturity, though it is useless in the presence of a dull, vain creature.

Last edited:
Incellectual_Anon

Incellectual_Anon

NEET
Apr 13, 2022
She is anorexic and supposedly "Anxious"/"Depressed"

This site is not as blackpilled as .co, so let us vanish the myth of personality in this swing.

Hyp

Hyp2

July 15th, the birthday of James Andrew Knott.

Attachments

• 1650471110332.png
    1650471110332.png
    643.8 KB · Views: 13
Incellectual_Anon

Incellectual_Anon

NEET
Apr 13, 2022
This site is not as blackpilled as .co, so let us vanish the myth of personality in this swing.

Pt. 2:

Four years later...

Aspie John is walking to the dinner tray rack of the psych ward he currently resides in, when he notices a familiar face: Shannon.

It is customary for volunteers and nurses to hand patients their trays, but Shannon ignores Incellectual. As he prepares to grab his tray, Shannon quickly walks towards him, makes hand-fiddling gestures and says, "What's your name?" in a mocking tone. She then briefly reads his bracelet and grabs his tray, holding it forcefully as he tries to take it from her.

Incellectual steps back and waits for a few moments without saying anything. He then walks up and gently takes the tray from her hands, thanking her in the process.

She makes hand-fiddling gestures one more time. He responds with "I hope you have a nice day" and walks off. She says something("Okay!"..?) as he walks up to his room.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020

View attachment 35746

View attachment 35747

View attachment 35751

View attachment 35748

View attachment 35750
She is anorexic and supposedly "Anxious"/"Depressed"

View attachment 35764

View attachment 35765

View attachment 35766

View attachment 35767

July 15th, the birthday of James Andrew Knott.
Hilarious, I read every single word. I swear to God, if people want to genuinley support young autists then they have to start making male only support groups. I'll never forget the time some "Aspie" girl came back from uni to aid the kids at that time to apply for unis then she started making lewd jokes about preparing for sexual safety because there's apparently unfettered access to sex at universities. How many of those male autists went onto having a sex life, I wonder. Probably none. It's also quite obvious how all those therapists and support workers gravitate towards helping girls because they live more exciting lives than us. I remember they'd pick me out of school every Wednesday to some community centre full of autists and none of them would even bother with me. I'd just sit there playing Mortal Kombat and they'd feed me some disgusting food. That's it

Incellectual_Anon

Incellectual_Anon

NEET
Apr 13, 2022
Hilarious, I read every single word. I swear to God, if people want to genuinley support young autists then they have to start making male only support groups. I'll never forget the time some "Aspie" girl came back from uni to aid the kids at that time to apply for unis then she started making lewd jokes about preparing for sexual safety because there's apparently unfettered access to sex at universities. How many of those male autists went onto having a sex life, I wonder. Probably none. It's also quite obvious how all those therapists and support workers gravitate towards helping girls because they live more exciting lives than us. I remember they'd pick me out of school every Wednesday to some community centre full of autists and none of them would even bother with me. I'd just sit there playing Mortal Kombat and they'd feed me some disgusting food. That's it

Yes.

The story continues a bit:

Screenshot from 2021 08 23 15 18 16

Supposedly for Chad, it seems.

You may enjoy this also:

Screenshot from 2021 08 23 15 48 09

Screenshot from 2021 08 23 16 05 17

Muri

Muri

Tired
Apr 11, 2022
pm me a pic of ur oneitis as well. or rate her, how do you cure oneitism? does it disappear with inceldom? @Looksmax Refugee
Hmm since 2018 or something I have had these feelings for the same girl and I still occasionally think about her these days too I dunno if it counts doh

Incellectual_Anon

Incellectual_Anon

NEET
Apr 13, 2022
Hmm since 2018 or something I have had these feelings for the same girl and I still occasionally think about her these days too I dunno if it counts doh

Good

Personality

Improvement:

Good Personality

6speedmanual

6speedmanual

Progressing
Dec 1, 2020
Yes. She was a hijabi. We went out a few times and I fell for her hard. I thought i was gonna marry her. She was one of the prettiest muslim girls in my city tbh. She found out how fucked in the head I was and I didnt have enough looks to compensate.

She was the only oneitis I had and when things were over between us it was pretty brutal. It caused me to start neeting and also redpilled/blackpilled me.

Incellectual_Anon

Incellectual_Anon

NEET
Apr 13, 2022
never had one. I don't think I've ever fallen in love with a woman beyond just wanting to fuck her

Screenshot from 2021 11 11 21 06 47

This is how Shannon's relationship with James Knott ended.

Screenshot from 2021 10 18 16 34 01

Miguel:

Screenshot from 2021 09 14 15 38 55

Screenshot from 2021 09 23 03 48 07

Screenshot from 2021 09 22 11 48 27

Screenshot from 2021 09 22 11 51 32

Screenshot from 2021 09 22 11 52 05

Incellectual_Anon

Incellectual_Anon

NEET
Apr 13, 2022
Screenshot from 2021 09 12 18 04 17

Phine

I only post these things so other oneitis-cels may see them...they are a tiresome, disgusting sight for any disadvantaged male in our society. Especially ethnics.

Incellectual_Anon

Incellectual_Anon

NEET
Apr 13, 2022
Yes...have we discussed James' dalliances yet? No, we have not.

Observe:

NorthernWind said:

'In a wolf pack, the wolves will attack the omega wolf to assert their dominance, to relieve their stress, or to instigate play with other wolves...the omega wolf acts as
a sort of a scapegoat for all the problems of other wolves, as a stress reliever that will help them overcome difficult time

Broken

Screenshot from 2021 12 15 17 55 19

Screenshot from 2021 12 15 18 20 15

Screenshot from 2021 12 15 18 20 31

Screenshot from 2021 12 15 18 20 01

Screenshot from 2021 12 15 17 45 31

Later:

Screenshot from 2021 11 25 09 42 04

(Patronizing me)

Screenshot from 2021 11 25 09 42 29

(Again, patronizing me. Notice the deliberate misspellings.)

Screenshot from 2021 11 25 09 43 44

Incellectual_Anon

Incellectual_Anon

NEET
Apr 13, 2022

Incellectual_Anon

Incellectual_Anon

NEET
Apr 13, 2022
The excuse was...BPD, yes? Did shared custody equate to having a deceased alcoholic father?

I do wonder...

Typical

Activity
So far there's no one here