Do you have a Fetish?

IGiveUp

IGiveUp

4:00 A.M.
Sep 11, 2021
Do you guys have a fetish, doesn’t have to be a crazy one, just something most people wouldn’t consider normally attractive.
Me personally, I have a thing for tall girls, NOT domination of course but I just love tall girls since they have more of everything. :feelscowboy:
2DC13E38 39C4 430D 93EA 7CFA8D64E4EB

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
everyone has , either way it should always stay personal and not something to share , even those who say they don't they do
and for some it gets really fucked up!!!!
eromangasensei GIF by Crunchyroll

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
everyone has , either way it should always stay personal and not something to share , even those who say they don't they do
and for some it gets really fucked up!!!!
eromangasensei GIF by Crunchyroll
accidently found your quora post

EternalKaczor

EternalKaczor

Its over
Sep 27, 2021
Spanking a foids booty and putting my face between her cheeks (not in a fendom sub way tho)

Also rubbing my dick against a busty foid's nipples

Not sure of these count as fetishes tho, Im probably quite vanilla

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Spanking a foids booty and putting my face between her cheeks (not in a fendom sub way tho)

Also rubbing my dick against a busty foid's nipples

Not sure of these count as fetishes tho, Im probably quite vanilla
that's so vanilla that I thought I was eating vanilla ice cream :feelsdetective: you really don't think of raping bitches, you're pure hearted for a man with a psychopath avatar

K

Kevin Logan

NEET
Sep 22, 2021
Do you guys have a fetish, doesn’t have to be a crazy one, just something most people wouldn’t consider normally attractive.
Me personally, I have a thing for tall girls, NOT domination of course but I just love tall girls since they have more of everything. :feelscowboy:
View attachment 25525
>likes tall girl

Op literally put himself in the friendzone

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
I have a thing for goth bitches too bro I used to go to goth night clubs but didn't realise they were all devil worshipers so it kind of lost its appeal but I would slay a goth bitch in a heart beet
Dude that makes it even hotter

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
extremely skinny women like Dachau level skinny fun fact Dachau opened on my birthday

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
Several things like painted fingernails giving a handjob, tongue piercings and women in high heels getting fucked.

Activity
So far there's no one here