Do you also have the desire to pack your bags and see random places in the world?

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Anyone else got this urge to see more of the world?

I can't really explain it in detail what I mean, its just this feeling to run away I guess. The feeling of escaping everything and exploring new places. Slowly reaching 30 now and barely haven't seen anything from the world. Every day is the same, I need to see something new it drives me insane.

As an antisocial lone-wolf traveling with my parents or with an organized group is out of question, but I could see myself going alone. Yes I know, this is very naive daydreamer thinking, the reality is much harsher considering the cost and preparation. But can anyone relate to this?

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Yes I want to do the same badly. I want to buy a second hand motorbike and ride though the Balkans. Or north africa, balkans seem cold and kinda lame ngl
Sounds good, you already got a license for driving motorbikes?

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
I don't see the appeal in traveling. Seeing some tourist attraction, eating some new food, then going to empty hotel. What would you do but that? Idk man doesn't sound all that great to me.
This is why Europeans conquered the world while curries were still drinking cow piss

Muri

Muri

if saying something smart was my job id be fired
Apr 11, 2022

I can't really explain it in detail what I mean, its just this feeling to run away I guess. The feeling of escaping everything and exploring new places. Slowly reaching 30 now and barely haven't seen anything from the world. Every day is the same, I need to see something new it drives me insane.

As an antisocial lone-wolf traveling with my parents or with an organized group is out of question, but I could see myself going alone. Yes I know, this is very naive daydreamer thinking, the reality is much harsher considering the cost and preparation. But can anyone relate to this?
Words can't describe how much I can relate to this haha

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020

I used to want to nomadic max but I've grown to fond of air conditioning now that I'm a fat nigga. Traveling is too hard on my body i always get super hot and have to piss every fifteen minutes so ac with a blowing fan at all times is mandatory for me now.

But if I could travel in luxury on my prive jet or yatt eating at five Star restaurants or have a personal chef then he'll yeah. But I'm a creature of comfort now. I'm too set in m ways to enjoy traveling at this point. My sleep is way to important for me to enjoy traveling at this point as a normie.

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
So far there's no one here