Destined for loneliness

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
I can't even really see myself with a woman ever, I don't even know if I want one tbh. I know this will come off as a cope and maybe it is but it's true I'm not comfortable around other people I've grown into a loner forever I think. Even if someone including a woman tries to talk to me now I am mostly distant and dismissive. Women put up a front of being kind and caring but truth is they are are egoistic self centered and self serving underneath I've seen it time and time again. What good would it do to chase one for a subhuman when even chadlites end up being fucked over in court left and right. You have to understand that for trucels even if they manage by some miracle to get a girl they should know by now from experience all their relationships with others will be tainted by the way they are perceived they will never be treated with dignity and respect. Some people are fated to rot alone and trying to go against that might make them even more miserable.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
It's why I deleted my Discord. I got very close with a girl and I just can't escalate it to an irl relationship so I just ghost them. It's happened once in the past too and it's because I realize I don't even think I want to be in a relationship to begin with. It's complicated, but people like us spend years and years in complete isolation so it's only normal we don't even know what we want to begin with.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
It's why I deleted my Discord. I got very close with a girl and I just can't escalate it to an irl relationship so I just ghost them. It's happened once in the past too and it's because I realize I don't even think I want to be in a relationship to begin with. It's complicated, but people like us spend years and years in complete isolation so it's only normal we don't even know what we want to begin with.
luckily this isnt a brag because those where all trannies

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
My fantasy is to be accepted unconditionally by a genuinely caring girl and be taken care of by her like the mc from 3 gatsu no lion, I found this anime very soothing but I know it will never happen for me.

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
Cute cats*
Sure buddy sure, whatever you like to call it.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I can't even really see myself with a woman ever, I don't even know if I want one tbh. I know this will come off as a cope and maybe it is but it's true I'm not comfortable around other people I've grown into a loner forever I think. Even if someone including a woman tries to talk to me now I am mostly distant and dismissive. Women put up a front of being kind and caring but truth is they are are egoistic self centered and self serving underneath I've seen it time and time again. What good would it do to chase one for a subhuman when even chadlites end up being fucked over in court left and right. You have to understand that for trucels even if they manage by some miracle to get a girl they should know by now from experience all their relationships with others will be tainted by the way they are perceived they will never be treated with dignity and respect. Some people are fated to rot alone and trying to go against that might make them even more miserable.
I hope you can break through as a lonley 40 year man with no family, no friends or no gf it's a brutal life I'm basically suicidal every day I'm running on a thin red line that could push me over the edge at any moment.

The older you get the worst it gets you will never just get used to it especially needing a parter to help cook and clean plus not having any one to share experiences with or have sex with is absolutely brutal and only gets worse day by day for me :feelsbad:

Activity
So far there's no one here