despair

B

bitcoin

NEET
Apr 11, 2022
I knew my e gf had other bfs and stuff and I could tolerate that because I thought they were just fuck buddies but after talking yesterday I learned something horrible. SHE'S IN LOVE. She's fallen for an older man and wants his babies. First I thought nothing of this because I assumed the guy was married but nope, he knows her and works with her. She speaks about him with such lust and desire that it makes we want to say the n word in a mixed neighborhood. I really thought we had something but all this time another man occupied her heart. Not her cunny luckily he hasn't made a move yet and she's too shy but it's bound to happen at some point. I thought I just had to deal with her fwbs but now this? Am I just some clown fulfilling her need for an emotional tampon while another man fills her butt? He heightmoggs me and racemoggs me too fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu I can't afford leg lengthening and r/racetransition was shut down so I can't pick up tips on bleachmaxxig. I'm going to try to win her over but I think it's hopeless. The fire I had in my heart for her dwindles to a dying ember, dashed by some geriatric saggy ballsack.

B

bitcoin

NEET
Apr 11, 2022
You are trolling or very stupid well anyways its over
I don't even know it it's a woman or a dude fucking with me or an intelligence agency person trying to get access to my network.... she keeps sending me links and stuff so I don't know...

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Not a single molecule entered my retina

Straizer

Straizer

NEET
Apr 27, 2022
I don't even know it it's a woman or a dude fucking with me or an intelligence agency person trying to get access to my network.... she keeps sending me links and stuff so I don't know...
She using you and you are dirt worth in her eyes and you aproved it yourself by allowing your "gf" to have fuck buddies

Have self respect cuck

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
I liked you better when you were bitching about being mogged by low iq post

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

šŸ˜‡
Nov 28, 2020

Activity
So far there's no one here