Death Note is just propaganda by big apple

• Thread starter anon1822fourthacc
  • Start date
anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
Big pharma got nothing on Big apple.

Just began rewatching one of my favorite anime series of all time, and guess what? Before episode 1 was finished, I already ate one apple!

Hadn't eaten an apple in weeks prior to this. My gums bled a bit on the apple.

Coincidence? I think not. Death Note was sponsored to be used as a propaganda piece by Big apple.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
It is also a potato chips propaganda
THERE. I went to the store and bought some chips. Haven't left the house in two weeks, and now I broke my streak. (Normally I don't leave the house in months, but dad has been dragging me along on these walks of his. He's old and bored so I go with him cause I don't want him to walk all alone and sad)

Anyway, ARE YOU HAPPY NOW? Your Goebbels-like propaganda made me buy the damn chips.

85621357.jpg

Last edited:
Putera Susu

Putera Susu

Sleeping atm
Jan 28, 2023
THERE. I went to the store and bought some chips. Haven't left the house in two weeks, and now I broke my streak. (Normally I don't leave the house in months, but dad has been dragging me along on these walks of his. He's old and bored so I go with him cause I don't want him to walk all alone and sad)

Anyway, ARE YOU HAPPY NOW? Your Goebbels-like propaganda made me buy the damn chips.

85621357.jpg
At least it's just potato chips mang, not alcohol or cigarettes or druggies

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
Elaborate on what you mean by "stable life"
Yeah, that was kinda vague. Basically I don't want any drama, any big changes.

I just want to wake up, do my work asap, eat some good food, chat with my dad, pet my cat, enjoy my internet hobbies. I don't want any big changes to this routine. I don't even really want to do new things, I just want to have a peaceful and cozy routine unperturbed by anything. Don't need drugs or new experiences all that much. I'd prefer stability over excitement.

Putera Susu

Putera Susu

Sleeping atm
Jan 28, 2023
Yeah, that was kinda vague. Basically I don't want any drama, any big changes.

I just want to wake up, do my work asap, eat some good food, chat with my dad, pet my cat, enjoy my internet hobbies. I don't want any big changes to this routine. I don't even really want to do new things, I just want to have a peaceful and cozy routine unperturbed by anything. Don't need drugs or new experiences all that much. I'd prefer stability over excitement.
Yeah, that's the life man. As a person who gets very stressed out by culture shock, this kind of lifestyle sounds comfy :feelscomfy:

Renko

Renko

Methhead Cannibal
Dec 1, 2020
unrelated kinda but wanted to post this vid

RR2XCUP

RR2XCUP

What?
Jan 8, 2023
Big pharma got nothing on Big apple.

Just began rewatching one of my favorite anime series of all time, and guess what? Before episode 1 was finished, I already ate one apple!

Hadn't eaten an apple in weeks prior to this. My gums bled a bit on the apple.

Coincidence? I think not. Death Note was sponsored to be used as a propaganda piece by Big apple.
Apples are fucking disgusting

Activity
So far there's no one here