Daily staff appreciation

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Holy shit when I read some of the posts on Looksmax lol. The shit @Alexanderr has to go thru every day :feelseye::feelseye::feelseye: I now appreciate the mods even more. Thank you u based forum jannies @Alexanderr and @Haruhi Suzumiya 4 taking good care of this place :dance:

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

😇
Nov 28, 2020
Holy shit when I read some of the posts on Looksmax lol. The shit @Alexanderr has to go thru every day :feelseye::feelseye::feelseye: I now appreciate the mods even more. Thank you u based forum jannies @Alexanderr and @Haruhi Suzumiya 4 taking good care of this place :dance:

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Thank you @Haruhi Suzumiya for doing your duty. I know that the rules are rules. I try to necropost less from now on :p

Screenshot 2021 07 14 at 15 31 54 Neets me   Not in Education Employment or Training

Despondent

Despondent

Scion of the Iron Lord
Nov 26, 2020
Not a day goes by where I don’t love the mods for giving me dopamine from warnings

keep warning me plsssssssss

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Holy fuck I’m surprised this based af post hasn’t been deleted yet

we should all thank the mods for letting you keep this legendary post
They have a gut feeling that I'm right.
Only a matter of time before bitter tears come out because of the wasted time on the thankless job they got.
They know I like them even with all the shit I give them. No need for me to create pretentious appreciation threads.
It doesn't matter to them...
Because I'm real and treat them like people.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
They have a gut feeling that I'm right.
Only a matter of time before bitter tears come out because of the wasted time on the thankless job they got.
They know I like them even with all the shit I give them. No need for me to create pretentious appreciation threads.
It doesn't matter to them...
Because I'm real and treat them like people.

Holy fuck I’m surprised this based af post hasn’t been deleted yet

we should all thank the mods for letting you keep this legendary post
so let me guess, you guys want us to delete such posts, but then we are evil, but when we don't we feel guilt and want everyone to be happy, well that is not how it works, we allow free speech here, so ppl can be mad at mods or the admin or anyone else and make such threads/posts (with a limit as always)(doubt you can shit on mods in other forums), irl if i was your supervisor and shit you for everything you do, you would want to leave your job and you wouldn't put any effort , of course i wouldn't be able to leave you free to do whatever the fuck you wanted(because you wouldn't do your job properly ) . Mods here are members just like any of you, part of Neets, we post, we make threads , we migh make some mistakes, we only secure the forum for the greater good of everyone here, to help it run properly, and try to apply the rules, if you don't like or agree with the said rules tell the admin not me. If you break rules you will be warned , weather we have 10 active members or 100. (If you convince the admin to remove or change certain rules so be it, until then you will follow them).:feelsok:

Last edited:
K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
so let me guess, you guys want us to delete such posts
No, I don't want you to delete anything.

we allow free speech here
Not always.

(with a limit as always)
There it is.

Mods here are members just like any of you, we post, we make threads
You used to be a member like the rest of us. Immediately when you become a mod, your threads and somewhat edgy attitude disappeared.

if you don't like the said rules tell the admin not me.
He has deleted every fucking feedback I have ever sent to him. Not even a response thus why. He has zero activity here, how do you communicate with him? No one knows what the fuck he's about. Then again, I am right, he doesn't even exist.

Why people call you out is, no one knows why you became a mod. Can you tell us why? What is the appeal?

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

Jan 26, 2021
He has deleted every fucking feedback I have ever sent to him. Not even a response thus why. He has zero activity here, how do you communicate with him? No one knows what the fuck he's about. Then again, I am right, he doesn't even exist.
if you make threads in feedback to discuss about rules or other stuff you want to be added , we allow it, also tag the admin and ask him why we have the certain x rule (on a thread on feedback if you dissagree)
The admin is here and watching, he exists and wants the forum to grow. Also unless users are specific about stuff they want he can't do anything, that's what i am saying , discuss or ask specific things, and thing that make sense or can be applied to the forum, we of course can't allow total anarchy here or allow everything 100% (use your brain on why, no need to tell you)

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
if you make threads in feedback to discuss about rules or other stuff you want to be added , we allow it, also tag the admin and ask him why we have the certain x rule (on a thread on feedback if you dissagree)
Feedback getting deleted is censorship and disrespectful. Tagging admin is likely the reason for deletion.

The admin is here and watching, he exists and wants the forum to grow.
Then he should start making threads and let users get to know him. Being a shadowy figure does a disservice to the forums reputation. It's weird and creates speculation.

unless users are specific about stuff they want he can't do anything,
I wanted this forum to become adults only. I can come up with a only one reason why adult men would want to chat with young boys in a gay friendly forum.
Come on... This is 100% reasonable. Majority, including me is not comfortable posting their best shit because of this.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

Jan 26, 2021
Feedback getting deleted is censorship and disrespectful. Tagging admin is likely the reason for deletion.

Then he should start making threads and let users get to know him. Being a shadowy figure does a disservice to the forums reputation. It's weird and creates speculation.

I wanted this forum to become adults only. I can come up with a only one reason why adult men would want to chat with young boys in a gay friendly forum.
Come on... This is 100% reasonable. Majority, including me is not comfortable posting their best shit because of this.
Admin has no reason to make threads, we the members must do, we only delete duplicate, spam or unreasonable requests in feedback, the forum is for adults generally and teens are a minority

Kp31

Kp31

edge-affiliated media
Dec 4, 2020
Thank you @Haruhi Suzumiya for doing your duty. I know that the rules are rules. I try to necropost less from now on :p

View attachment 16520
Funny they got a system in place that supposed to encourage you to post in older threads instead of making duplicate/similar ones but you get warned for doing so
Screenshot 20210714 101552

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Admin has no reason to make threads
I just gave you one major reason.

we only delete duplicate, spam or unreasonable requests in feedback
Lie. Then again you weren't here at the time so you don't know any better.

the forum is for adults generally and teens are a minority
Doesn't change the fact that underage femboys are coming.

Dude... Just forget it. If you get something out of this moderation thingy, fine. I just don't see it.
When the time comes when I reach 60 or 100% No hard feelings.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
"Necroposting" is the most dumbest rule
It encourages low effort threads since, why spent effort on something that is meant to be forgotten. Why share anything meaningful or create something amazing. It'll all be temporary and newer users will newer experience them.

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

😇
Nov 28, 2020
bc79ec64-dbf0-4962-9d07-b5533293fa97-png.16541

Attachments

• bc79ec64-dbf0-4962-9d07-b5533293fa97.png
    bc79ec64-dbf0-4962-9d07-b5533293fa97.png
    2.3 KB · Views: 87
Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

Jan 26, 2021
@Haruhi Suzumiya , not satirical, but thank you for actually keeping this place decent and not being overreaching with your power, best man (woman?) for the job.
ppl get mad at rules that are enforced, though how easily they forget than in almost any other forum or image board with rules, you are instantly get banned and with no chance to appeal, ye even for 1 rule breaking, while here you gradually get a% and sometimes even verbal warnings ⚠ which will expire after some time so only a small% of users gets a perma ban.
Outside private discord servers or other such chats, or services, ye there are rules (both forum rules and "universal rules") public forums are like this.

Last edited:
Nishijou Takumi

Nishijou Takumi

Neidhardt der Blitzschnelle
Jun 13, 2021
100% (Permaban)
ppl get mad at rules that are enforced, though how easily they forget than in almost any other forum or image board with rules, you are instantly get banned and with no chance to appeal, ye even for 1 rule breaking, while here you gradually get a% and sometimes even verbal warnings ⚠ which will expire after some time so only a small% of users gets a perma ban.
Outside private discord servers or other such chats, or services, ye there are rules (both forum rules and "universal rules") public forums are like this.
Yeah ofc, without it you get Chaotic like Looksmax or too oppressive like incels

NEETs is that balance.

I am given a gift to be able to be on here, a Privacy Policy shows what you've granted me in exchange of how I should act on your site.

Activity
So far there's no one here