Colour ranks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Socrates

Socrates

I know that I know nothing
Nov 29, 2020
Are we going to get colour ranks yet? This site feels kind of boring with everyone having the same name colour, plus it's a nice way to reward users with a new name colour.

I personally think the rank should be based off post count rather than reaction count. Reactions are very easy to fraud since you can just start a private conversation with someone and farm reacts off each other, as is the case on looksmax.me. In order to prevent spamming for colour ranks, those who just reply 1 or 2 word replies in every thread in a consecutive manner should get a warning/be banned.

@Cerberus

Socrates

Socrates

I know that I know nothing
Nov 29, 2020
Ranks based on reactions will bring reaction farming.

Ranks based on posts will bring spammers.

Both of those seem bad to me, just let people choose whatever color they want without having to do anything for it.
Good point actually

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
Are we going to get colour ranks yet? This site feels kind of boring with everyone having the same name colour, plus it's a nice way to reward users with a new name colour.

I personally think the rank should be based off post count rather than reaction count. Reactions are very easy to fraud since you can just start a private conversation with someone and farm reacts off each other, as is the case on looksmax.me. In order to prevent spamming for colour ranks, those who just reply 1 or 2 word replies in every thread in a consecutive manner should get a warning/be banned.

@Cerberus
I agree with this

الطائر ابن لا أحد

الطائر ابن لا أحد

Survival of the fittest
Nov 28, 2020
Ranks based on reactions will bring reaction farming.

Ranks based on posts will bring spammers.

Both of those seem bad to me, just let people choose whatever color they want without having to do anything for it.
Couldn't have said it better.

F

FastBananaCEO

Banned
Nov 29, 2020
Ye I think for now we shouldn't have ranks. Having spammers on a forum with such a small userbase would ruin it so easily.

We should wait until there's more users and then decide.

Also no one on here has more than 300 posts anyway so ranks would be kinda pointless rn anyway lol

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
Ye I think for now we shouldn't have ranks. Having spammers on a forum with such a small userbase would ruin it so easily.

We should wait until there's more users and then decide.

Also no one on here has more than 300 posts anyway so ranks would be kinda pointless rn anyway lol
this tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
So far there's no one here