Comfy Collecting retro vidya games seems like a good cope

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Gothicc Hoes
Jun 11, 2022
If it was an affordable hobby. Modern games are boring and I won’t be getting the new Yakuza, since some of the content on release date is behind a 110$ pre order paywall. Most mediums are boring these days, i don't think it’s cause I got tired of them since I can pull up old games or anime I never seen and enjoy them.
It would be nice to collect the old FF and Dragon Quest games, or other square Enix Series.
IMG 7052

IGiveUp

IGiveUp

4:00 A.M.
Sep 11, 2021
I heard it’s actually expensive since most of these old games are either hard to find or in bad condition, you can also run an emulator if you want to play them it’s much cheaper and easier than collecting them

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Gothicc Hoes
Jun 11, 2022
I heard it’s actually expensive since most of these old games are either hard to find or in bad condition, you can also run an emulator if you want to play them it’s much cheaper and easier than collecting them
It’s what prevents me from buying them. Ps2 and GameCube are as expensive as their modern counterparts. I replayed Dragon Quest VIII on a borrowed pc last year and it was fun. Having the old games to display in my neetden would be nice though, like my music records

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
It's also much better quality as you can increase the resolution. Also you can save anywhere

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
It’s what prevents me from buying them. Ps2 and GameCube are as expensive as their modern counterparts. I replayed Dragon Quest VIII on a borrowed pc last year and it was fun. Having the old games to display in my neetden would be nice though, like my music records
I recommend the dolphin emulator for GameCube and Wii. I played super smash Brothers in 4x the resolution of GameCube. Like 2500x2000 resolution with anti-aliasing (since GameCube was 5x4 aspect ratio). It looked really good. You just need a decent gaming computer to be able to run it. It doesn't even have to be that powerful I have a 1060 3 GB with an i5-6500 and I was able to run it just fine

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
I actually bought my gaming PC with student loan money lmao. I originally meant to use it for VR but once I tried out the Oculus quest I didn't really care to get a full desktop VR anymore lmao

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
I only have ps4
Pc is good for free online multiplayer, games are cheap because steam always has sales, mods are cool and also you have a huge library since you have the whole of PC gaming history you can play. And of course it has much better graphics and frames per second if you put the money in. Because for the equivalent price of a console you actually will not get a PC as good.

But with today's woke bullshit I would invest in PC so you can mod the pozzed shit out

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
Like I want to play the new Hogwarts game but I want to play a non negro brownified version. I will probably get the PC version one day whenever a mod comes out to make everyone white.

Bruh I saw like 3 blacks in the like 5 seconds of gameplay i saw of it on YouTube 💀💀💀💀. And this is supposed to be Victorian England 💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

PlutoThePlanetCel

PlutoThePlanetCel

NEET
May 13, 2022
I buy ps3 games physicaly they are not really expensive but mostly rare ones i don't care about

PlutoThePlanetCel

PlutoThePlanetCel

NEET
May 13, 2022
Like I want to play the new Hogwarts game but I want to play a non negro brownified version. I will probably get the PC version one day whenever a mod comes out to make everyone white.

Bruh I saw like 3 blacks in the like 5 seconds of gameplay i saw of it on YouTube 💀💀💀💀. And this is supposed to be Victorian England 💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
Welcome to modern gayming everything is pozzed as shit just look at the new gta trailer its nothing but niggers(the gods of Amerimutts)

Activity
So far there's no one here