Cigarettes

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
I think I made a similar thread about this but I’ll give a bit of an update.

So I’ve only bought 3 packs since then, I got Marlboro Light, Menthol, and Red’s. The Menthol wasn’t the greatest, Newport’s are better imo, I am still on the Red’s but the Light was real good.

Sadly, my nic buzz is gone : ( I only feel it in the mornings. Even taking big hits of my JUUL doesn’t do shit.

Also imo smoking mogs vaping, it’s a nicer experience.

NEET smokers, Any cig recommendations?

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021

Baccy's better imo. Lasts longer since you have to individually roll each one, better for spliffs and tastes better imo. Regular cigs though I mostly smoke L&B silver/blue, JPs Players and I used to get Pall Malls since they were longer cigs for the price

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
View attachment 38844
Baccy's better imo. Lasts longer since you have to individually roll each one, better for spliffs and tastes better imo. Regular cigs though I mostly smoke L&B silver/blue, JPs Players and I used to get Pall Malls since they were longer cigs for the price
Where would you buy these besides smoke shops and online?

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Where would you buy these besides smoke shops and online?
They sell them in most if not all shops here but they're always behind the counter. Same with any other country I've been in though. Some foreign shops (polish/paki) sell counterfeit cigarettes and tobacco under the counter for cheaper if you ask them as well.

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
I keep seeing it but I’m not exactly sure what it is, mind informing me?
An excellent tobacco product from Sweden. Comes in portion and loose.

Portion is a pouch of snus that is usually placed under the upper lip.

Loose snus is formed into a pris by hand or with a special tool (Prismaster, icetool, etc.). Loose is usually used by more experienced users.

Snus contains more nicotine than cigarettes but is much safer simply because there is no smoke. The tobacco is steam cured and sometimes pasteurized to remove deadly or cancer causing TSNAs. The 4 main ingredients in snus are salt, water, flavorings, and of course - Tobacco.

Snus can be used anywhere. It is barely noticeable under the lip and you don't need to spit while using it.

Snus carries a warning that it CAN cause cancer. Cancer as a direct use of snus is very rare.

guuguugaagaa

guuguugaagaa

NEET
May 8, 2022
i smoke a pack a day
i smoke anything that i can put my hand one due to low budget
guuguugaagaa

ElishaLord

ElishaLord

NEET
Jul 31, 2021
I smoke american spirit and camel crushes sometimes I chew nicotine gum or buy disposable I wish I never started I don't feel normal without nicotine and it's bad for my finances

Activity
So far there's no one here