Serious chudur budur

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
@chudur-budur are you going to arrange marriage max in india? is this cucked or based? does ur parents set u up with a wife?
@chudur-budur

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
@chudur-budur are you going to arrange marriage max in india? is this cucked or based? does ur parents set u up with a wife?
@chudur-budur

I don't have any family tie in curryland, so arrange marriage's not gonna work for me.

But I have a plan to move back once I accumulate some shekel and possibly set up an offshore IT business.

Currently trynna politicsmaxx as well, through some network I found.

After that (if everything goes according as planned) hopefully I will have enough status to arrange-marriagemax in the curryland without any family tie.

aksu_aks1

aksu_aks1

EBTmaxxed Goatmaxxing Advocate
Nov 16, 2021
I don't have any family tie in curryland, so arrange marriage's not gonna work for me.

But I have a plan to move back once I accumulate some shekel and possibly set up an offshore IT business.

Currently trynna politicsmaxx as well, through some network I found.

After that (if everything goes according as planned) hopefully I will have enough status to arrange-marriagemax in the curryland without any family tie.
all your family is here? i signed up for an india marriage website and i think i got denied

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

Nov 26, 2020
all your family is here?
Yea, most of them, I rarely have any communication with my extended families, like cousins and shit. Last time I talked was like 10yrs ago.

aksu_aks1

aksu_aks1

Nov 16, 2021
Yea, most of them, I rarely have any communication with my extended families, like cousins and shit. Last time I talked was like 10yrs ago.
your family here cant arrange something with like their friends, like a rishta with an american born indian ? what state are you in

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

Nov 26, 2020
like a rishta with an american born indian ?
Even 2/10 western currywhores are white chad only, you are out of touch with reality. Let's say, even if you ascend somehow, you need to walk on egg-shells your entire life.

aksu_aks1

aksu_aks1

Nov 16, 2021
shit so how common is it for usa indians to marry? hella rare? i dont think a lot of white chads are into indians ngl.

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

Nov 26, 2020
shit so how common is it for usa indians to marry? hella rare? i dont think a lot of white chads are into indians ngl.
Most of them can't white chads for obvious reasons -- they are ugly as sin, stinky and hairy.
So they get arranged marriage with some western currycel and his life gets completely destroyed. :feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL:

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
@chudur-budur

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

Nov 26, 2020
what about a white mexican who isnt that ugly but short af (5'5) with mental health issues

Better than a currycel, you might have a good chance. The whiter the better.

But never say you are a tacocel, curries are racist af towards non-Europeans, say you are a Spaniard.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Better than a currycel, you might have a good chance. The whiter the better.

But never say you are a tacocel, curries are racist af towards non-Europeans, say you are a Spaniard.
>5'5
>not over
pick one curryboy

Activity
So far there's no one here