Chinese language vs Japanese

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Japanese because that actually is relevant to one of my hobbies. I will literally never ever need chinese.

G

GigaChad™

Banned
Feb 17, 2021
both suck. I would learn a cool language like Xhosa

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Which in your opinion is better and you would prefer to learn?
I speak Japanese with my family and I love my ancestry so I’m biased towards it, but irronically I am trying to learn Chinese and it’sa fun language

I think the utility depends on what you do with it

MyNameIsHammurabi

MyNameIsHammurabi

NEET
Dec 15, 2020
I speak Japanese with my family and I love my ancestry so I’m biased towards it, but irronically I am trying to learn Chinese and it’sa fun language

I think the utility depends on what you do with it
will Chinese actually serve any utility in your life? From what I understand Chinese is useless outside of China. It’s one of the most spoken languages but everybody that speaks it lives in China. The culture is cool but I prefer Japan. I would also prefer to live in Japan.

I’m just having trouble in knowing why people recommend this language so much.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
will Chinese actually serve any utility in your life? From what I understand Chinese is useless outside of China. It’s one of the most spoken languages but everybody that speaks it lives in China. The culture is cool but I prefer Japan. I would also prefer to live in Japan.

Just do Japanese then tbh, it’sa bunch of useless hype really people who promote Confesses Chinese

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020

Why would anyone want to live in Japan? The work culture is asinine there and they don’t like gaijin much. The foids are feminist af and rents are extremely expensive.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Why would anyone want to live in Japan? The work culture is asinine there and they don’t like gaijin much. The foids are feminist af and rents are extremely expensive.
I lived in Osaka for a couple months, the work culture is exaggerated in a way, that kinda stuff happens in the big cities but Japanese culture usually is about doing a job well.

people are fine with gaijin, some of the older generation may not but if you speak the language and act Japanese then people won’t care. When in Rome do as the Romans do.

The women aren’t feminist as in 3rd wave or anything, the whole idea of that of pretty different from how people naturally view men and women.
Maybe in some places in Tokyo but that’s it.

Ok rent can actually be expensive lol

orchis

orchis

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
Both are good but l would prefer Chinese cuz it’s my ethnicity.

Activity
So far there's no one here