Chadlite story time

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Warning story may cause jealousy

I have been a truecel for 8 years but I can't help to think back on my chadlite days. Here are a couple stories for you don't read if your triggerd easy. I want to share so you can get an idea of what it's like being a chadlite. Which seams like a fairy tale to me now. It all starts with fuck me eyes.

> give pharmacist my phone number, she calls me, I end up plowing her in a motel the next day
> give bank teller my phone number we go on a date but didn't fuck her this happend many times
> cashier gives me her number I rail her the next day
> shopping at Walmart Stacey lite hits on me, I fucked her that night in her hotel room
>gas station attended meets me in the bathroom to make out
>walk up to a hole say didn't say anything except " you want to fuck, meet me at my apartment in a half hour" she shows up and we smash this happend more then once
>constantly having my ass grabbed at bars
> at my office job my email was flooded with office girls hitting on me

That's just a few tails I have but it's true being a chadlite moggs I can only imagine what it's like being a chad 🇹🇩 but those days are long gone I'm now a truecel unfortunately

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Zoomer chadlites are all incelites no cap fr fr. They have to grannymaxx on tinder or date below average looking women. You're lucky you had your chadlite days before the era of social media and tinder

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Zoomer chadlites are all incelites no cap fr fr. They have to grannymaxx on tinder or date below average looking women. You're lucky you had your chadlite days before the era of social media and tinder
Cope chadlites can literally just hit on hot cashiers they don't need Tinder :feelslol: and it's still that way. I could go into any bar and pull a 7 to 9 almost every night I guarantee it's still the same

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Cope chadlites can literally just hit on hot cashiers they don't need Tinder :feelslol: and it's still that way. I could go into any bar and pull a 7 to 9 almost every night I guarantee it's still the same

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
It's kind of weird even during my chadlite days there was ok cupid and MySpace but I really didn't do all that well there. Not sure why but my strong suite was retail and bars I always did better face to face but I new guys with less smv then who slayed online. But if we went out together I would always out slay them. So it was a weird trade off.

I'm sure @Atila and @6speedmanual have plenty of charone story's but I don't want to here them because its in current day.

I get a pass in my opinion with a brag thread cause it was 8 years ago. So it's kind of like letting your old grandfather tell his hay day stories so he can feel better about being subhuman.

But if a current Chadron were to do a brag thread I would have to murder that them ngl :feelsskeptic:😈

Last edited by a moderator:
NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
It's kind of weird even during my chadlite days there was ok cupid and MySpace but I really didn't do all that well there. Not sure why but my strong suite was retail and bars I always did better face to face but I new guys with less smv then who slayed online. But if we went out together I would always out slay them. So it was a weird trade off.

I'm sure @Atila and @6speedmanual have plenty of charone story's but I don't want to here them because its in current day.

I get a pass in my opinion with a brag thread cause it was 8 years ago. So it's kind of like letting your old grandfather tell his hay day stories so he can feel better about being subhuman.

But if a current Chadron were to do a brag thread I would have to murder that faget ngl :feelsskeptic:😈
It's not acceptable to hit on girls in the streets anymore for chadlites. Gigachad or bust. Also, check out r/Tinder, there are actual chadlites on 6 figure salaries complaining about zero matches. Chadlites have to enter ltrs or wait for whatever girl chooses them. Some get lucky and get looksmatch girls for ltrs but most get 5 and sub5 girls. It is what it is man

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
nah its over man if you was a real chadlite back in the day you should have wifed up a stacy thanks for your life lesson

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
It's not acceptable to hit on girls in the streets anymore for chadlites. Gigachad or bust. Also, check out r/Tinder, there are actual chadlites on 6 figure salaries complaining about zero matches. Chadlites have to enter ltrs or wait for whatever girl chooses them. Some get lucky and get looksmatch girls for ltrs but most get 5 and sub5 girls. It is what it is man
How Im a 6/10 normie max and i did good on tinder :soy:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Only fags rely on apps dude I was a low inhib chad lite neet going to bars alone fucking Stacey's lights on the regular.

Those are probably low inhib chad lites I was lone wolf maxed

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
chades live different life i dont doubt any of this my chade friend said he went into the toilet with a girl he just met and fucked in school toilet:incel::feelstrash:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
nah its over man if you was a real chadlite back in the day you should have wifed up a stacy thanks for your life lesson
I had atleast 7 marriage purposeless you dummy I just didn't know when to throw my cards in at the right time

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
Only fags rely on apps dude I was a low inhib chad lite neet going to bars alone fucking Stacey's lights on the regular.

Those are probably low inhib chad lites I was lone wolf maxed
I had atleast 7 marriage purposeless you dummy I just didn't know when to throw my cards in at the right time
tales from skid row

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
your mom nigga aint nobody falling for your chadlite fantasy threads
OK sure dude I'm just sitting in my room trying to make up stories of my past why are you such a dumb ass nigger dude seriously you can't just let me reminisce can you never mind Then your back on ignore

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
OK sure dude I'm just sitting in my room trying to make up stories of my past why are you such a dumb ass nigger dude seriously you can't just let me reminisce can you never mind Then your back on ignore
yes thats exacly it nigga you even go out of your way to buy powdered wigs and costumes to make ass shots in for us tf you talking about nigga

6speedmanual

6speedmanual

Progressing
Dec 1, 2020
I believe you. Being low inhib is everything for slaying. Even now, my friend who is a chad facially struggles because he’s too high inhib. He keeps going back to his high tier Becky gf who is neurotic and insane. Such is the fate of many men these days

Activity
So far there's no one here