Bro just go rock climbing bro just go talk to people bro

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
Yeah bro just go rock climbing bro, get a hobby bro you'll talk to plenty of people bro and you'll get a girlfriend.

Bro just "be a waiter, or a cashier or something even if it’s one day a week. Or hell just go out in public and start a conversation with anyone. Even if they’re looking at you like you’re a freak. Socializing isn’t really a natural skill. It’s something that has to be constantly practiced or you’ll lose it. (I copied this paragraph verbatim from a youtube comment lmao)

Bro just go out and get a job just to socialize bro.

Meanwhile a woman is born and boom, she has a lot of value, she is desired. Needs to just exist and men offer their lives, their wealth for her, men become their entertainment their providers.

Kek lmao these people infuriate me so much. So let me get this straight, women just exist and receive everything and praise and love and protection? Meanwhile a guy has to do all this shit just for a crumb of socialization so maybe he meets a woman. And these people still think women are oppressed?

Last edited:
Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
So let me get this straight, women just exist and receive everything and praise and love and protection?

Meanwhile a guy has to do all this shit just for a crumb of socialization so maybe he meets a woman.

And these people still think women are oppressed?
Yes. Women were oppressed for thousands of years.

Women didn't hold much value prior to the industrial revolution and the world wars.

They have been free to do whatever they want for less than 50 years.

It's a new world, baby. Get used to it!

Happy Monday Night Raw GIF by WWE

pugmalion

pugmalion

i hate pussy
Jan 15, 2023
Yeah bro just go rock climbing bro, get a hobby bro you'll talk to plenty of people bro and you'll get a girlfriend.

Bro just "be a waiter, or a cashier or something even if it’s one day a week. Or hell just go out in public and start a conversation with anyone. Even if they’re looking at you like you’re a freak. Socializing isn’t really a natural skill. It’s something that has to be constantly practiced or you’ll lose it. (I copied this paragraph verbatim from a youtube comment lmao)

Bro just go out and get a job just to socialize bro.

Meanwhile a woman is born and boom, she has a lot of value, she is desired. Needs to just exist and men offer their lives, their wealth for her, men become their entertainment their providers.

Kek lmao these people infuriate me so much. So let me get this straight, women just exist and receive everything and praise and love and protection? Meanwhile a guy has to do all this shit just for a crumb of socialization so maybe he meets a woman. And these people still think women are oppressed?
my parents would only allow to go out with a girl for obvious reasons

Activity
So far there's no one here