Black families are tough

• Thread starter Late 2000s Muttcel
  • Start date
Late 2000s Muttcel

Late 2000s Muttcel

Christian Nihilist Joshua Graham was right
Feb 13, 2024
was born into a southern black family ive been beaten by my single mother and grandmother more times than i can count when i was 9 my mom sent me outside naked for talking back to her i dont wanna get kicked out yet
they been threating to do this sense i was 12 brother because they see me as a grown man my stepdad showed up when i wass 13 so no they are on my back even more for not cleaning up my room and my grades when you have a 45yo dam moving out when im 16 because fuck school and the stress of having 2 black parents who lived in the hood breathing down your neck for bringing a spoon outside the house i just want to keep my grades up and move out, i have a job lined up im gonna be living in a dorm with 7 other people for about a year until i turn 17 then the military for 4 years then trucking thats the plan so f

Late 2000s Muttcel

Late 2000s Muttcel

Feb 13, 2024
just sat on the porch for a few minutes until my ma let me back inside more brutal thing happend a month ago were i left the house shirtless after an argument about my grades and they locked the door had to sleep on the poarch in the freezing cold for hours soaked in rainwater until i was let back inside

Late 2000s Muttcel

Late 2000s Muttcel

Feb 13, 2024
Late 2000s Muttcel

Late 2000s Muttcel

Feb 13, 2024
im a damn near grown so gotta work and move out

Late 2000s Muttcel

Late 2000s Muttcel

Feb 13, 2024
Why do ethnic parents hate there children so much?
single mother stress i guess my ma was raised by single mother and m bio dad didnt show up so understandable why she was so tough on me not as tough on my little brother sense hes 9 years younger than me and my sister's got it easy obvi because i was the man of the house till i was 13 and my stepdad showed up but then he started getting on my back to and now hes acting more like hes my dad nice at times but yells im my face over every little mistake.

Activity
So far there's no one here