Ban blatant sex bragging

الطائر ابن لا أحد

الطائر ابن لا أحد

Survival of the fittest
Nov 28, 2020
The mog would be even more brutal then :)
quote-the-only-true-source-of-politeness-is-consideration-william-gilmore-simms-27-23-92.jpg

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
In my youth I had a good looking friend, he is mildly autistic.
He had a girlfriend and even she couldn't get him to participate to society. He played games and had sex with her until she left him. Sex and relationships are possible. If you are good looking enough, you might get someone that has maternal instincts towards you, usually some lonely woman in her 40s.
My body is fucked and I could probably get some hambeast but I am content with NEET living. I had my "fun", and I prefer this lifestyle. If someone would accept me as a real me, well that's another story, but lets be real here. I love doujins and playing videogames. Woman would only try to change me.
I congratulate anyone who has happy relationship or any kind of source for happiness.

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
I protest what I dislike, but unlike you I don’t need to pose toughness behind personal insults.
Not trying to "pose toughness" jfl. Like you, I protest what I dislike and I happen to dislike sensitive little bitches who try to limit free speech so they don't get triggered.

الطائر ابن لا أحد

الطائر ابن لا أحد

Survival of the fittest
Nov 28, 2020
The forum has been created less than a week and we already have drama.

Activity
So far there's no one here