LOL Back to work again wagies

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020

You know what my favorite thing about NEEThood is, wagie? It’s that I get all the best, for free! That’s right. For. Free. Honestly, I’m surprised you’re so adverse to the idea.

As a NEET, I enjoy all the best things in life. I eat the choicest foods. I drink the highest quallity ales and wines. I watch only the finest animes. And all that’s when I’m not selflessly doing charity, writing, learning, and generally being a complete human being.

And who pays for all of this, you may ask yourself as you’re stuck in traffic for one of the eight you spend in traffic every week. You do, wagie. YOUR money, YOUR work, and YOUR time all allow me to do it. I am a modern day noble, being supported by modern day serfs.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020

When I was a wage cuck they would call us team members as if we were in some sports league talk about coping. We had to show up to employee meetings every Sunday at 8 am But we weren't paid. So I never showed up to the meetings but my boss insisted I did. I told him to suck a dick and quit.
Dont worry, there's plenty of moms out there, with cars you can sell.
:feelsuhuh:
Poor @NeverEndingWinter were never going to let his infamous car story die are we. :feelsuhuh:

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
View attachment 38953
You know what my favorite thing about NEEThood is, wagie? It’s that I get all the best, for free! That’s right. For. Free. Honestly, I’m surprised you’re so adverse to the idea.

As a NEET, I enjoy all the best things in life. I eat the choicest foods. I drink the highest quallity ales and wines. I watch only the finest animes. And all that’s when I’m not selflessly doing charity, writing, learning, and generally being a complete human being.

And who pays for all of this, you may ask yourself as you’re stuck in traffic for one of the eight you spend in traffic every week. You do, wagie. YOUR money, YOUR work, and YOUR time all allow me to do it. I am a modern day noble, being supported by modern day serfs.
Holy shit.

Activity
So far there's no one here