azn kween falls down the stairs

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
what would you do if you saw her lying down like that tho i know what i would have done:feelsuhuh::feelscowboy:

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
nothing, she is 3dp and I am not a rapist either, won't watch the vid, would pass and ignore her but make it noticeable so she can see that I ignored her.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
mirin IP grabber
I set up an IP grabber that got like 1000 IPs off Discord, this is an ingenious idea if you're ever bored. You sign up for a .com domain name through namecheap, it costs about $1, right? Then what you do is upload a very tiny little ant sized image on imgur, now get this, you post a link to your site like anime.autism/lol and have it redirect to that imgur link. What Discord will do is auto redirect from your site -> imgur, so it'll just show a normal tiny baby sized ant image. When someone clicks on "open this image" on Discord, it'll still first load up your site but because it redirects, it'll simply show the imgur.

though unfortunately IPs do jackshit UNLESS you have no firewall on your PC and you're running an old version of Windows 10 or any version of Windows 7 so just update that shit or use Linux and you're safe :feelsok: but if you ever wanna learn how to remotely control anyone's PC that doesn't have a firewall and is running outdated Windows, look up eternalblue, the CIA had exploits that were leaked, all you do is load up a person's IP and smack away, once again though only works if they have no firewall + outdated Windows so ironically it's only going to impact internet schizos too afraid to update Windows :feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
I set up an IP grabber that got like 1000 IPs off Discord, this is an ingenious idea if you're ever bored. You sign up for a .com domain name through namecheap, it costs about $1, right? Then what you do is upload a very tiny little ant sized image on imgur, now get this, you post a link to your site like anime.autism/lol and have it redirect to that imgur link. What Discord will do is auto redirect from your site -> imgur, so it'll just show a normal tiny baby sized ant image. When someone clicks on "open this image" on Discord, it'll still first load up your site but because it redirects, it'll simply show the imgur.

though unfortunately IPs do jackshit UNLESS you have no firewall on your PC and you're running an old version of Windows 10 or any version of Windows 7 so just update that shit or use Linux and you're safe :feelsok: but if you ever wanna learn how to remotely control anyone's PC that doesn't have a firewall and is running outdated Windows, look up eternalblue, the CIA had exploits that were leaked, all you do is load up a person's IP and smack away, once again though only works if they have no firewall + outdated Windows so ironically it's only going to impact internet schizos too afraid to update Windows :feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:
fuck that bro we need to make money can you for example install keyloggers on people computers?

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
fuck that bro we need to make money can you for example install keyloggers on people computers?
There's a couple ways but any internet user that's above 90 IQ won't fall for it. Like I can generate a fake .pdf file and I can spoof an email to make it look as if it's coming from someone. Like I could make my email one of your contacts, send you a .pdf and tell you to open it. Or I could bind a keylogger to an .exe, though some antiviruses will pick this up. I've made money two ways cybersecurity wise, logging into people's accounts and messing with gift cards. I found an exploit for Amazon and DoorDash but niggers straight up paid me dogshit :feelsugh: so I gave up on being a good goy for these fags. Can you imagine finding a ground breaking exploit for Amazon and getting paid $100, thought I was gonna get $10,000 these faggots :feelsugh: I can teach you my knowledge logging into people's accounts (emails and other stuff) and gift card thing if you want and help you get some dough, it really is ez :feelsthumb:

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
There's a couple ways but any internet user that's above 90 IQ won't fall for it. Like I can generate a fake .pdf file and I can spoof an email to make it look as if it's coming from someone. Like I could make my email one of your contacts, send you a .pdf and tell you to open it. Or I could bind a keylogger to an .exe, though some antiviruses will pick this up. I've made money two ways cybersecurity wise, logging into people's accounts and messing with gift cards. I found an exploit for Amazon and DoorDash but niggers straight up paid me dogshit :feelsugh: so I gave up on being a good goy for these fags. Can you imagine finding a ground breaking exploit for Amazon and getting paid $100, thought I was gonna get $10,000 these faggots :feelsugh: I can teach you my knowledge logging into people's accounts (emails and other stuff) and gift card thing if you want and help you get some dough, it really is ez :feelsthumb:
pm my nigga i got a couple methods i need help on if we can figure it out we will be living that lavish @Billy neet lifestyle

Activity
So far there's no one here