News Aspie women more likely to have had a relationship than NT

hikkikomori

hikkikomori

always quiet
Jun 16, 2023
lol being a nigga is already hard enough but add neurodivergency on top of that? you’re fucking finished

IMG 2557

based reddifag

kosharycel

kosharycel

omoriboycel/ total wagie death
Jan 20, 2024
Autistic women would rope if spent a day in Autistic man's shoes

Pirate

Pirate

NEET
Feb 24, 2024
It's decent but they say 5'8-9 is decent height and call them fakeceld

I'm actually 5'8 but larp as 5'6 online. Tired of turbomanlets calling us fake
the difference

5'8 average sure, but nowhere close to the struggles of a 5'5 dude

god.ly

god.ly

Oct 12, 2023
It's decent but they say 5'8-9 is decent height and call them fakeceld

I'm actually 5'8 but larp as 5'6 online. Tired of turbomanlets calling us fake
Heightmogger here where i live

rekamaður

rekamaður

I'm beginning to feel like a r@pe god, r@pe god
Apr 12, 2023
It’s low key the aspie/non NT/“nerdy” women that are the biggest hypergamous whores lmfao
Legit gl white girls from upper class families are way less dehumanizing towards sub5s etc
Nerdy/shy girls read books about 6’6” billionaire chads and expect that in reality

Magonia

Magonia

REPORT ALL FREESPEECH NAZIS
Jan 2, 2022
hoes have it easier plain and simple
if i had to bleed from my genitals and low key wanted to get run through by a bunch of tyrones and have them squirt up my baby bladder. I wouldnt call it easier.

Its a cursed existence but you get simps no matter how ugly you are especially bbc simps to help you cope

Riddler

Riddler

Fukurist
Oct 18, 2023
if i had to bleed from my genitals and low key wanted to get run through by a bunch of tyrones and have them squirt up my baby bladder. I wouldnt call it easier.

Its a cursed existence but you get simps no matter how ugly you are especially bbc simps to help you cope
Tbh my mom is an aspie woman, pretty much the female version of me to the point where my grandad once joked "you're like my daughter 20 years ago and My ex wife 40 years ago at the time" and I wouldn't call it easier

Getting attention/validation from men really ain't it. Dudes take advantage of these women left and right. It's really not enviable

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
5'8 average sure, but nowhere close to the struggles of a 5'5 dude
yeah at 5'7-5'8 at least you're treated like a human being. An inch of height in that range can literally change your life.

Magonia

Magonia

REPORT ALL FREESPEECH NAZIS
Jan 2, 2022
Tbh my mom is an aspie woman, pretty much the female version of me to the point where my grandad once joked "you're like my daughter 20 years ago and My ex wife 40 years ago at the time" and I wouldn't call it easier

Getting attention/validation from men really ain't it. Dudes take advantage of these women left and right. It's really not enviable
Thats what i said >_>

Activity
So far there's no one here