NSFW Asked a girl on Snapchat if she wanted to have casual sex with me. I’ll update you guys with what she says

mortyposter

mortyposter

NEET
Oct 31, 2021
I’ve been talking with this girl on Snapchat for about a week. I got her number. I’ve been chatting with her about maybe going on a date with her, and when I realized that I’m broke, I decided to risk ascending into godhood by straight up asking her if she wants to have casual sex with me.

I’ll update you guys with her response.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
01EFAF29 98BB 4BBC 967E 3C57B8DE5920

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I’ve been talking with this girl on Snapchat for about a week. I got her number. I’ve been chatting with her about maybe going on a date with her, and when I realized that I’m broke, I decided to risk ascending into godhood by straight up asking her if she wants to have casual sex with me.

Nice execution I'm impressed do you have your own place? If so just invite her over and fuck it just might work.:feelscowboy:

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

I EAT MORE CHICKEN THAN ANY MAN EVER SEEN
Aug 28, 2021
Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021

wish you luck on your hunt for coochie my nigger, even if you get rejected, you took a shot, some niggers stay dribbling

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
wish you luck on your hunt for coochie my nigger, even if you get rejected, you took a shot, some niggers stay dribbling
i like that saying thanks

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
the first 1000 shots are warm up broo:soy:

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I don't have snapchat as I'm not a normie. I hate the sound of that app too, I have heard normies play it and it always plays the sound on loop which drives me crazy.

Gaku

Gaku

God Of Super Auto Pets
Sep 29, 2022
😂😂 A nigga's advice, much needed.

Activity
So far there's no one here