Discussion Are you capable to hit a woman?

IGiveUp

IGiveUp

4:00 A.M.
Sep 11, 2021
Do you think you’ll ever be provoked enough by a women to lay hands on her, what would she have to do to get you to this stage?
Capoo beat echinda

I think it would be last resort for me, like only if they’re constantly punching me. I don’t think a women can ever say something to me that would make me feel the need to punch her, I view their words as inferior so it doesn’t effect me much. Plus most of the time even if you defend yourself there’s always white knights who are going to jump in so best not do it unless its necessary.

Riddler

Riddler

Fukurist
Oct 18, 2023
One time I was hanging around some (black mind you) NTs and this topic was brought up and one guy kept saying "I ain't saying its right bro, but sometimes women can say certain things you know!" Etc basically justifying it

I said sticks and stones. Basically my position is that words don't have to lead to blows

He said "listen kid, once you know what it's like to love and get your heart broken you'll see words can he as bad". The women defended him too and were agreeing lol. I was like 16-17 and most of them were older. The guy was like 40

General Alek

General Alek

Autism is God
Nov 29, 2023
One time I was hanging around some (black mind you) NTs and this topic was brought up and one guy kept saying "I ain't saying its right bro, but sometimes women can say certain things you know!" Etc basically justifying it

I said sticks and stones. Basically my position is that words don't have to lead to blows

He said "listen kid, once you know what it's like to love and get your heart broken you'll see words can he as bad". The women defended him too and were agreeing lol. I was like 16-17 and most of them were older. The guy was like 40
he was right

browncel

browncel

NEET
Jan 31, 2024
Kill women. Rape women. Roundhouse kick a woman into the concrete. Follow women at night. Sexually harass women in public. Let women know their place as inferior beings. Stalk women. Abuse women. Mandatory abortions for women. Break into a woman's house and coom on her sheets. Beat women. Abduct women. Sell a woman into international sex trafficking. Fuck hookers that are being prostituted against their will. Groom young impressionable women on discord. Kidnap women and collect a harem of living sex toys in your basement. Report women to the IRS. Harvest breast milk from women and sell it on the black market. Circumsize a woman's roast beef cunt with a rusty butter knife. Gaslight women. Install secret cameras in women's toilets and publish the video footage on the internet. Make women emotionally dependent on you and leave. Lead women to the showers. Reject women's suffrage, embrace women's suffering. Exterminate women

Polar-Z

Polar-Z

Goonin forward, troon a new page
Aug 3, 2023
I'm like you OP. I'm more of a risk management sort of guy when it comes to this shit. I ain't about to fight an army of simps just because I dared to slap a hoe who screamed at my face.

FemoidsGTFO

FemoidsGTFO

Discord: femoidsgtfo
Nov 1, 2022
Kill women. Rape women. Roundhouse kick a woman into the concrete. Follow women at night. Sexually harass women in public. Let women know their place as inferior beings. Stalk women. Abuse women. Mandatory abortions for women. Break into a woman's house and coom on her sheets. Beat women. Abduct women. Sell a woman into international sex trafficking. Fuck hookers that are being prostituted against their will. Groom young impressionable women on discord. Kidnap women and collect a harem of living sex toys in your basement. Report women to the IRS. Harvest breast milk from women and sell it on the black market. Circumsize a woman's roast beef cunt with a rusty butter knife. Gaslight women. Install secret cameras in women's toilets and publish the video footage on the internet. Make women emotionally dependent on you and leave. Lead women to the showers. Reject women's suffrage, embrace women's suffering. Exterminate women
Glad to see my copypasta is making its rounds

H

Humbert Humbert

NEET
Jan 28, 2024
I fantasies about following a bitch at night and knocking her out in relatively secluded area.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Do you think you’ll ever be provoked enough by a women to lay hands on her, what would she have to do to get you to this stage?
Hit a woman? That's so weak.

Any "man" should be able to do that.

But only the real men like me are capable of giving women the elbow.

the rock wwe GIF

Activity
So far there's no one here