Any possible escape from wageslavery is actually worse than getting a job.

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
For example, I've been thinking for the past week of becoming a self-published writer. Did my research to see what it's like. Long story short, it's a fucking gamble and it's a long, arduous journey where it's unlikely you'll make it even if you put in 12 hours of work a day. Both on writing and editing your drafts, coming up with interesting shit, as well as the just as important part of promoting your shit on social media, networking with bloggers and such. Marketing shit takes a lot of effort and it's a gamble too.

Anyway, it's the same shit with starting your own business, or something like becoming a youtuber. Even if you're good at it, and even if you spend 12 hours a day working, there's a very small chance of actually making it. It's a fucking gamble, and it's even more work than an actual job, with a very small % chance of it paying off. More likely that all that work will have been in vain, and everything you've spent goes to waste.

Fuck, guess I just have to suck it up and wageslave, there's no way out. Wish there was welfare in this country lol, I hate working, it's hell when you're so far from neurotypical. That heart attack can't come soon enough.

Last edited:
Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
can't you leave your country?
At least of you plan to get a job can't you do it somewhere better to get a decent wage at least.

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
can't you leave your country?
At least of you plan to get a job can't you do it somewhere better to get a decent wage at least.
Well, it's wageslavery in general that's hell to me. Being an immigrant working some job in some other country isn't exactly a step up. And it won't be for much more money. Cause at least by living with my parents I don't pay rent, but in another country all the money would go to just paying rent and such, so I'd be where I started. Plus I'm really emotionally attached to my parents and cat nowadays, don't want to abandon them, as much as I hate this country.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
rapmaxx but you have to be black

B

Billy

NOT NEET (LEFT THE SITE)
Feb 12, 2021
For example, I've been thinking for the past week of becoming a self-published writer. Did my research to see what it's like. Long story short, it's a fucking gamble and it's a long, arduous journey where it's unlikely you'll make it even if you put in 12 hours of work a day. Both on writing and editing your drafts, coming up with interesting shit, as well as the just as important part of promoting your shit on social media, networking with bloggers and such. Marketing shit takes a lot of effort and it's a gamble too.

Anyway, it's the same shit with starting your own business, or something like becoming a youtuber. Even if you're good at it, and even if you spend 12 hours a day working, there's a very small chance of actually making it. It's a fucking gamble, and it's even more work than an actual job, with a very small % chance of it paying off. More likely that all that work will have been in vain, and everything you've spent goes to waste.

Fuck, guess I just have to suck it up and wageslave, there's no way out. Wish there was welfare in this country lol, I hate working, it's hell when you're so far from neurotypical. That heart attack can't come soon enough.
Cope chad can be a tiktok or youtuber for a career

and theres always safemoon for incels to become lavish neet

$100.00 Financial Advice

Activity
So far there's no one here