Any anime opening/closings that make you sad?

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
This used to depress me in my teen years at like 5 or 6am when it aired I don't know why I think it had something to do with me knowing that in two or three hours I have to go to school in the morning which i despised, but then again I love the 2nd ending so idk

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
Naruto Shippuden opening 1 and 15. And Higurashi openings. I purposely don't listen to any of these so I can preserve the association there is in my mind between them and times of my life.

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
Naruto Shippuden opening 1 and 15. And Higurashi openings. I purposely don't listen to any of these so I can preserve the association there is in my mind between them and times of my life.
Now that you mention it Shippuden opening 1 does make me a bit sad too.

Last edited:
Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
This used to depress me in my teen years at like 5 or 6am when it aired I don't know why I think it had something to do with me knowing that in two or three hours I have to go to school in the morning which i despised, but then again I love the 2nd ending so idk

Inuyasha first ED is an absolute banger. Makes me nostalgic about something that I didn't even experience.

Activity
So far there's no one here