Story almost got a heart attack

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
so im talking to this hole on facetime and we talk about anime and i bring up traps and she says all of a sudden she is a trap so i believe her because sometimes you got these femboys who look better then actual holes wtf and she shows pills saying they are estrogen pills jfl i wanted to curse her out but i didnt want to scare her away before saying you will never be a real women and shit so i just calmy asked her to show her pussy and she did its not a trap and she laughed but my life flashed before me when she made that joke ngl

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Comes into territory when it's atila
Also pics or larp
Whole thread was a brag
490D147C 3A44 46CF 8082 FE0CF7181C4A

NarcyChadlite

NarcyChadlite

Aesthete, scholar, Meghan's husband
Apr 11, 2021
so im talking to this hole on facetime and we talk about anime and i bring up traps and she says all of a sudden she is a trap so i believe her because sometimes you got these femboys who look better then actual holes wtf and she shows pills saying they are estrogen pills jfl i wanted to curse her out but i didnt want to scare her away before saying you will never be a real women and shit so i just calmy asked her to show her pussy and she did its not a trap and she laughed but my life flashed before me when she made that joke ngl
Traps should rot in hell

Activity
So far there's no one here